Mil Spec Plus Kids Ghillie Suit - Woodland - Sm/Med
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes a jacket, pants, removable hood, rifle cover, and a carry/storage sack
- Suit is built on a lightweight and breathable mesh lining providing all day comfort and also keeps those pesky bugs away
- Jacket has a snap up front with elastic wrist cuffs, Pants have an elastic and drawstring waist with 2 pass through pockets and elastic ankle cuffs
- Multiple shades of dyed synthetic fibers are attached throughout the suit and rifle cover providing camouflaging abilities and the fibers are fire retardant, mildew resistant, odorless, non-allergenic, and rot proof
- Size Sm/Med is for kids sizes 8-10 and fits 16”-26" waist, 34" chest and has an approximate 24" inseam and the Size Lg/XL is for kids sizes 12-14 and fits 20-30" waist, 38" chest and has an approximate 26" inseam
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Shipping Weight||3 pounds|
These kid’s camouflage ghillie suits are made of the same lightweight, breathable fabric just like Dad’s. The kids camouflage ghillie Suits are made starting with a lightweight breathable mosquito net material for the head cover, jacket and pants. There are multiple shades of dyed, fire retardant, synthetic camouflaged fibers that are attached to the netting material. There’s even a camouflaged cover for a rifle. These four pieces fit into a handy carry bag. This kids ghillie Suit is fully camouflaged and ready for the field, right out of the box! Some users like to augment the camouflage to blend with the natural outdoor environment where they operate which assures that a human outline is obscure and that you match the plant and tree characteristics of the local environment. Besides being great for hunting, this ghillie suit also makes an excellent Halloween costume and is equally as perfect for the paintball or airsoft course!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?