Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Special / Collector's Edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 4, 2014, 10:58:41 AM PST
Seb says:
So...I guess there's no premium edition of this game? Europe got one, and even the first game had one here in US, but...I have not heard even a hint about anything this time around, damn it! Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2014, 9:57:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 5, 2014, 9:59:31 AM PST
I too have been waiting for some word on a North America release of a collector's edition for this, but it's getting to the point now where I'm probably just gonna bite the bullet and preorder the standard version. With the game getting released in just a couple months I'd imagine we'd have seen something by now regarding a special version for the US. I also keep secretly hoping Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes is gonna get a physical release for the PS4 like it seems to be getting in Japan, but I suspect I'll be disappointed there as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2014, 3:04:36 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 26, 2014, 3:05:25 PM PST
N. Fastner says:
David Cox confirmed on twitter that there is no plans for a NA collectors edition, so I'd just preorder the regular one. Being an owner of the original games limited edition this really disappointed me. MGSV is getting a physical disc release for PS4 in NA too.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2014, 6:31:32 PM PST
Man I have been waiting for some word, something about a North American Collectors Edition, too bad the U. K. retailers won't import it here otherwise I would of pre ordered it. We lost on the God Mask which came with the original Castlevania Lords of Shadow Limited Edition. Thanks for the info, it's disappointing that they are not making one really.

Posted on Feb 9, 2014, 12:33:45 AM PST
solaris says:
Sigh.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 4, 2014
Latest post:  Feb 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about