Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on November 6, 2014
I thought this would be 4 - 3.48 ounce packages. Since I pay 3.99 for 4 oz packages locally, I thought this was a good deal, but now I see that it's 3.48 oz overall which puts it vastly overpriced.
on December 1, 2016
make me write something to click link but 5 stars should be good enough
on December 26, 2014
These crackers are so tasty. I wish they made a salt and vingar one. That would be great.
I only gave these 4 stars because I found out I could buy they cheaper somewhere else.
on January 25, 2016
I love the chips, but not this packaging. I'd like 4 boxes of them, not bags.
on April 20, 2014
I bought this because it was a good price. I like this product because I am on Weight Watchers and you can eat a whole 30 chips for 3 points. That's huge! They easily take the place of any potato chip. With these, a low fat bun, a fat free Hebrew National Beef Hot dog and vegetarian beans, you got yourself a picnic just like the rest of the family but with a whole lot less fat and calories or points. Grant it, the box does suffer a few broken chips, but that's why I weigh them instead of count 30. A half chip taste just as good as a whole one!
on July 4, 2017
A GREAT low calorie cracker option. My go to cracker for dips and spreads.
on June 12, 2014
I have tried all the Special K chips and I have my favorites but to rate this product would only indicate my preference. The Sea Salt chip is really good and to me tastes like just a regular chip it doesn't taste too salty. The sour cream and onion flavor have a great flavor and I have to really control myself not to eat the entire box. South West Ranch also has a great flavor but I like the sour cream and onion because it is less expensive. The cheddar flavor is good, the cheddar flavor is very mild. My very favorite chip if the Chili LIme! It is spicy and the lime flavor is subtle, I hope the will be available for a long time.
on June 18, 2017
These chips are delicious but i was looking for single serving packages this listing is misleading as i thought that is what i would be getting and instead recieved 4 large bags
on May 8, 2013
I have been trying to make better choices when I eat. My downfall is chips and there really are not any chips that are good for you that do not pack on tons of calories. These Special K Cracker Chips are really good. They are larger than a quarter, but smaller than a half dollar. They cracker chips are sturdy and I use them to eat my homemade guacamole. Even though they say they are Sea Salt, they are not overly salty. I have a subscription of these that are delivered every three months. No regrets.
on November 14, 2013
We've started trying to eat healthier and these have been an awesome snack. The serving size, by volume, seems much bigger than traditional potato chips, they still have fewer calories, and they taste delicious. They definitely satisfy that salty, crunchy craving.

Even better, they are a great replacement for tortilla chips, meaning I can enjoy salsa, guacamole, or spinach dip without adding several hundred calories from tortilla chips.