Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Special Features on Blu-Ray version.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2009 6:43:44 PM PST
I looked on the back of the box and it doesn't discuss any special features for it.

Dose it or does it not have any features?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2009 11:06:27 AM PST
James Payne says:
There are no special features on the Blu-Ray they were stripped. Only the theatrical trailer remains.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2009 7:03:11 PM PST
Sam Levy says:
Robocop may be the single most disappointing Blu-Ray release to date......all of the awe-inspiring documentaries, deleted scenes, commentaries, and both versions of the film featured on the Amazing 20th Anniversary edition are absolutely MIA. I've done PIP comparisons, and I swear the 20th Aniv DVD letterbox actually looks superior the the BR.

I'm certain with the 2010 remake right around the corner, you'll see a Superior, Second BluRay release timed with the debut of the new film.

Posted on Feb 18, 2010 6:18:18 AM PST
Yeah, the new release appears to be the lousy dual-format "flipper" disc that is coming out in 2010. Probably no special features and simply hyped to allow people to play it on standard AND blu-ray players. I bought the Bourne Identity dual-format and if it wasn't on sale and came with a free Green Zone movie pass, I wouldn't waste my money. Considering that this format blows and the DVD side of the disc is littered with debris and a few scratches. Studios are greedy pieces of ****!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 18, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Robocop [VHS]
Robocop [VHS] by Peter Weller (VHS Tape - 2002)
4.4 out of 5 stars (810)