About the Author
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
MICROWAVE PEOPLE CHOW
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter or margarine (1/2 stick)
1/2 box any square or bite-size cereal
1 cup confectioner's sugar
1. In microwave-safe bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips. Microwave on high 2 minutes or until melted. Stir occasionally.
2. Stir in cereal until coated.
3. Pour confectioner's sugar into a large clean plastic or paper bag.
4. Add the mixture and shake with the bag tightly closed.
5. Pour onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet and let cool until chocolate gets hard.
Equipment Needed: bowl--microwave oven--measuring cup--spoon--plastic or paper bag--baking sheet--waxed paper--paper towels