Special Supplies Sensory Bed Sheet for Kids Compression Alternative to Weighted Blankets - Breathable, Stretchy - Cool, Comfortable Sleeping Bedding (Purple, Queen)
About this item
- Relaxing Sleep Experience – A smart alternative to restrictive weighted blankets, these sensory sheets help keep you cool and comfortable all throughout the night.
- Breathable, Stretchy Comfort – A soft, comforting blend of nylon and spandex, these stretchable Queen-sized sheets offer firm, relaxing support for children of all ages.
- Compressive Support – Offering deep touch pressure these compression sheets for kids let you increase or decrease compression as your children grow.
- High-Quality Woven Fabric – Superior to a weighted blanket, sensory bed sheets give you optimal warmth and softness that provides gentle to the touch feeling.
- Quick and Easy Set Up – Each sensory bed sheet features a wrap around your bed mattress and adjust to suit your child’s comfort.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Give your child a better night’s rest with a soft, breathable sensory sheet that provides adjustable compression and stress-relieving support.
As a parent of a child struggling with sensory overload due to ADHD or autism, it can be hard to watch them struggle through sleepless nights and exhaustive days. That’s why we created a smarter, more comforting compression system that’s more effective and easier to use than weighted blankets.
Adjustable, stretchable “pocket” that lies over a twin full or queen mattress and lets children slip in and feel comforted by pressure compression that stimulates their minds and bodies as they drift off to relaxing sleep.
Breathable and less constrictive than weighted blankets, our bed sheet provides deep touch pressure and proprioceptive input ideal for kids with anxiety, stress, or sensory challenges.
As with any sensory product, you should always consult with your child’s Occupational Therapist prior to use. You, your child, and their therapist will always know what the safest and most supportive benefits can come from Sensory Bed Sheet.
- Breathable Nylon and Spandex Fabric
- Stretchy, Responsive Feel
- Promotes Calming Relaxation
- Machine Washable (Air Dry Recommended)
- Select Size TWIN FULL or QUEEN
- Not Intended for Children Under 3
Improve your child’s relaxation and sensory experience with The Sensory Bed Sheet and get yours today.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.6 x 6.7 x 4.8 inches; 1.85 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 30, 2019
- Manufacturer : Special Supplies
- ASIN : B07VTRNQYJ
Best Sellers Rank:
#782,032 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #1,559 in Kids' Blankets & Throws
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ps. I do need my husband's help getting it on our latex with wool topper bed, but it goes quickly with help. :-)
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.