Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on April 27, 2015
Love these! They work best with jeans, I am 5'7" and 155lbs and I got a large. They got here fast and the quality is good!
on June 8, 2014
This actually works!! It's gives your butt a natural look...the only con is that I don't like the creases/lines you can see underneath your clothing. But I will definitely put it to good use.
on January 10, 2014
So I bought this because I am a fan of Spanx but they have yet to come out with a thong version of their product. If you have a larger butt and it just doesn't sit up high this will not help. It will make your bottom look like "tear drops" from the side, not flattering at all. If you have a smaller butt than this may help as you may not have much to lift. The abdomen control works fairly well though. I personally was not a fan however if you do have a smaller butt this may work for you. Ladies if you want a higher butt we just have to suck it up and workout! I ordered a medium because I went by the sizing chart on here and it was some work to get it past my thighs. I'm 5'10, 180 lbs 34/28/40

I am going to post the sizing chart as listed on the packaging so you are aware of what size to order if you do plan on doing so.

Small - 4'9" - 5'3" / 90 - 120 lbs
Medium - 5'3" - 5'7" / 90 - 145 lbs
Large - 5'7" - 5'11" / 90 - 170 lbs
XL - 5'11" - 6'1" / 120 - 175

according to THIS chart I should have purchase an XL, I may have potentially liked it in this case but I find it very unlikely. I hope this helps you in regards to making your purchase decision!
on March 7, 2013
This product is a must have for women. It gave my butt an instant lift as soon as i put it on. It looks so natural. I plan on exercising and dieting with it on. I hope it lifts and shapes my butt permanently. But until then i will wear this everyday. just squats and no ass shots. i love this product will be ordering 2 more
on June 1, 2012
I must say that I am very impressed and extremely happy about this product. It was delivered quickly and when I put it on, well lets just say it's amazingly comfortable unlike the Ardyss Panty Reshaper. I love the fact that it makes your butt look natural and I don't have to worry about someone noticing I have anything on because it is unnoticeable. You can wear it with anything even tights (trust me, I looked in several different mirrors in my house just to see if I could tell and I couldn't and I am very particular, however if you are looking down at yourself you can see the rim on the thighs, but look in the mirror as if someone would view you and you can't tell. I would suggest getting a few close people to you to verify they can't see it just to be on the safe side. However, if you have on a short shirt that doesn't cover any of your butt at all then you may slightly see the rim at the hip. If the shirt falls at least midway over your butt just enough to cover your hip but still see butt cheeks you're fine. I never suggest wearing a extremely short shirt with tights anyway I thinks it trashy and not classy but that is just my opinion though)!!! My man even loves it and he notices a difference. He was uneasy about it at first because he felt like a panty reshaper is not natural but once he saw it, he was all good...lol. The funny thing is I didn't tell him I had it on because I knew how he felt about it at first, but he immediately noticed it and was all smiles. And when we went somewhere he was like: "I saw that man staring at your butt." bahahahahahaa.....Anyways, the only thing I didn't like about this product is that it does not have a cotton crotch, any woman should know that is not good (especially if you want to wear it regularly). But I fixed that quickly because I want to wear this thing everyday. I simply cut the crotch out since I always wear a g-string with it anyways. Just don't cut on the seam just on the crotch as close to the seam as possible but not too close. I actually love it even better now that I cut the crotch out (it doesn't feel like I have on pantyhose anymore...hehe). So yes, I give this product every bit of 5 stars!!!!
33 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2013
I was very impressed, it was inexpensive and it provided the support I wanted. Gonna try working out in it maybe it'll improve my little situation :)
on May 28, 2015
Its come small so its best to get two sizes bigger.. But it over all my butt look great.. Enjoy
on July 19, 2013
This item works great under jeans, thicker pants, and most skirts, and longer shorts. It is very well made and has been really comfortable. I am a size 4/5 and bought the large.
on November 3, 2012
GREAT PRODUCT..LIFTS AND GIVES ME MY 25 YEAR OLD WELL ROUNDED BOTTOM..SHIPPED ON TIME..I WILL BE ORDERING ANOTHER AND NOW BOTH OF MY SISTERS WANTS ONE AND MY OLDEST DAUGHTER...
on September 3, 2014
Perfect fit. Love it just wish it was seamless.