Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Special feature plus the full season?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 15, 2008, 8:30:55 AM PDT
I, too, want to know if these very first season one DVD's include any special features or extra footage. I'd also like to know if there were any remaining eps shot for season one that weren't shown, and if every thing that WAS shot will be included on these. I've watched the show from day one, I am rewatching now as FOX is replaying an ep every night from season one in preparation for season two, and it seems like a couple of the eps weren't shown when the show aired the first time. But whatever, I'm *definitely* buying this set! Best show I've seen in ages, and I know that I'll be watching it over and over again.

Sorry, I just can't type long posts or reviews, but I honestly think that except for the very first Terminator movie -- which I love so much mainly because of Michael Biehn (Kyle) -- this is the best Terminator of anything they've ever done! Buy it! Get it! Watch the show! You will love it!

And for those that haven't or weren't able to see season one, (as I said above) Fox is replaying every episode Sunday thru Thursday nights; so far they have only shown 4 eps as they begun on Monday 8/11 thru Thursday 8/14 , so Sunday night, 8/15 will be episode five of season one. After that I believe it goes from Mondays thru Wednesdays...check your local listings.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2008, 1:45:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 3, 2008, 1:48:51 AM PDT
apparently the contents are:
Disc One:
1. 'Pilot'
2. 'Gnothi Seauton'
3. 'The Turk'
Audio commentary on 'Pilot' by Josh Friedman, James Middleton, David Nutter and Summer Glau
Audio commentary on 'The Turk' by Josh Friedman, John Wirth, Lena Headey, and Thomas Dekker
'Creating the Chronicles': three-part documentary
6 deleted scenes
'Gag reel'

Disc Two:
4. 'Heavy Metal'
5. 'Queen's Gambit'
6. 'Dungeons & Dragons'
Deleted scene (from 'Dungeons and Dragons')
'Cast Audition Tapes': Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker and Richard T. Jones
'Summer Glau Dance Rehearsal' video footage
'Storyboard Animatic' for the Pilot episode

Disc Three
7. 'The Demon Hand'
8. 'Vick's Chip'
9. 'What He Beheld'
Audio commentary on 'What He Beheld' by Brian Austin Green, Josh Friedman and Ian Goldberg
2 deleted scenes
Extended cut of 'The Demon Hand'

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2008, 6:02:32 AM PDT
Thanks Michael! I pre-ordered the set, and received it recently. Though I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, there are a lot of extras. I'm planning a marathon before the season premiere next week :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 26, 2016, 1:03:05 PM PDT
NegroISO says:
Doing gods work here. I don't know why this information isn't listed on EVERY SINGLE posting of a bluray series.

I need to know what episodes are on what discs and if the collection left out or rearranged them from air order to bluray order. It's almost impossible to gleam this information anywhere else.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 15, 2008
Latest post:  May 26, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about