- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 0.5 inches, 4.75 inches
- Weight: 1.44 ounces
Speck IPH3G-BLU-PXK PixelSkin for iPhone 3G - 1 Pack - Blue
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Lightweight design protects without adding bulk.
- No fussy, smudgy screen protectors to get in your way.
- Available in 7 tasty colors!.
- Rubberized matte finish for a soft touch and secure grip
- Slightly thicker corners for extra protection where you need it
- Tile pattern creates a nice tactile sensation in your hand
- Access to all ports, controls, sensors, and camera
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Speck IPH3G-BLU-PXK PixelSkin for iPhone 3G - 1 Pack - Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Creekle||extra stuff 2009||Amazon.com||Kong4theriver HONEST FEEDBACK WELCOME|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 3G||Apple-iPhone-4||Apple iPhone 4||iPhone 3g|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
The PixelSkin case's form-fit helps protect your iPhone from bumps and scrapes.
The PixelSkin comes in 7 yummy, tasty colors.
Pick your Color
The PixelSkin comes in 7 yummy, tasty colors. Conveniently titled to reflect their vibrant colors, the cases come in Licorice Black, Huckleberry Purple, Sherbet Pink, Spearmint Green, Corncob Yellow, Marshmallow White, and Blueberry Blue.
For your convenience we answer the most commonly asked questions about the PixelSkin iPhone case.
Will this case fit on my phone?
This case fits on the iPhone 3G, it does not fit on the older model iPhone, or other cell phones or iPods.
Does it cover up important features like the camera?
There are cutouts (holes) in the case for all the important features and buttons such as the camera.
Does PixelSkin include a belt clip, holster or screen protector?
PixelSkin for iPhone 3G does not include a screen protector, holster or belt clip. PixelSkin will work with most available screen films/protectors.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:19 Mins|
Although some have described this case as "bulky" and limiting because of its size, I find the size still very slim fitting. Obviously it isn't as slim as some cases, but it is a well engineered case.
I purchased 5 cases all on the same day so that I could REALLY find out which is the best case offerred on Amazon. I would say that in the $15-16 range, this case and the ifrogz cases are neck and neck. Although very different, they both offer the best protection for the money and I'm very happy with both as far as look, feel, design, comfort and slim-fit.
The only reason I give this 4 stars, rather than 5, is because of two things. Primarily, when texting or e-mailing, the thick raised edge of this case becomes slightly cumbersome. This only affects the 3 letters on each side of the keypad when the iPhone is held vertically, and I assume ONLY affects those of us with a bit more sizeable fingertips. (The dainty or petite-hands will not have a problem here.) Secondly, this case would be a better value if it included a clear screen protector - which, for the price, seems reasonable. (Although comparing Amazon pricing to retail, Amazon is a bargain.)
I would highly recommend this to any friend as an affordable case to give protection from every day bumps, nicks, scratches, and low-height droppage of your iPhone device. Like any case shown here, don't expect it to save your iPhone from a 2 story drop onto pavement...
Hope this helps. Great job, Speck!
++ Also recommending the ifrogz cases VERY highly.
1. If you are going to buy this case you better make sure your pockets are completely lint free. This thing is a lint/dust/dirt magnet! Everything sticks to it and makes it look filthy.
2. Its pretty hard to get out of your pocket thanks to its sticky texture. Women will likely have better luck if they are using a purse.
3. The case is very bulky, killing the sleek awesomeness of the iphone.
4. The headphone opening is way too small. It works great with the Apple ear buds but the cord I use to hook it to my car stereo has a connector that will not fit into this opening. Solution is to either take it out of its case or buy a new cable. I opted to take it out of the case.
5. Although the silicone seems to be great at protecting the phone from serious drops, the flexible nature of the material allows all sorts of junk to get between the iphone and the case. This causes scratches. All over the phone. I'm not some hipster who needs to have the nicest looking iphone around but this is absurd! The silver outline of the phone is very clearly scratched all the way around and the back has been beat to hell. This seems to go contrary to the idea of a protective case!
1. Seems to protect the phone against drops. Of course since I haven't dropped it I can't say if thats true or not.
2.Read more ›
This case is so thick and rubbery that you can drop it (with an iPhone) on the floor and it will bounce. In terms of protecting your iPhone, you probably won't find a better product.
With this case, your iPhone will never slip out of your pocket (this is also a negative).
All of this at a great price.
This case doesn't look very good unless you like holding something that looks like a grenade.
It is really hard to pull your iPhone out of your pocket with this case (this is also a positive).
The case's grooves are a lint and dust magnet, though you won't really notice if you get one in black.
This case makes your iPhone a lot thicker.
Some head phone jacks will no longer fit into your iPhone.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants a handy case that does not clip to their belts. I am still happy and I have had this case for several weeks now.
Still, a most excellent product. Fits effortlessly over the phone. Does not interfere with the phones buttons or touch screen. The hole for ear buds plug is snug, but not annoying.
The real reason I bought the Huckleberry Purple color is to help me locate my phone quickly in the depths of my pocketbook. It works great like that.
The rubbery feel does not allow the phone to slip smoothly into my pockets, so on those occasions I don't want to carry a pocketbook I slip the case off, shove the phone into my pocket, and pray to God I don't drop my cell phone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The color is vibrant, fits perfectly on my phone, and is very durable. Rain or dirt, it was easy to clean off. Great for phone protection in case if you drop the device.Published 6 months ago by Julie
Great product, easy to use. Protects my phone. Easy to put on iPhone.Published 15 months ago by Valentine Hoot
A little pricey for an older phone but the phone is in great shape so protecting it still makes sense. I do like the feel of the silicone material and the pixel surface. Read morePublished 18 months ago by TBFY2