- Save 25% each on select Cellphone Cases offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Retail Packaging - Black/Slate Grey
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$34.97 (88%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Military-grade drop tested onto a hard, unrelenting surface with phone retaining full functionality
- Your Samsung Note 4 is safely enclosed in a dual layer-protective CandyShell Grip case
- For sleek durability, the CandyShell case features a protective hard shell coupled with a shock-absorbing lining and corners.
- Rubberized covers shield volume and power buttons while keeping them fully accessible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
We paired one of our best-selling CandyShell Grip, Speck's patented dual-layer, full-coverage smartphone case, a protective hard shell coupled with a shock-absorbing lining and corners. The sleek and slim CandyShell Samsung Note 4 case features two integrated layers of protection. A durable impact-absorbing hard shell coupled with shock-absorbing corners and lining. Who says protection has to be ugly?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Rubber grips rock, this thing feel more solid in my hand than any phone case I've ever felt. Grips also make it easy to prop this case up on its side for watching videos. I had several different all-rubber cases for my old Note 2 and I never felt anything this grippy.
- I was also able to add a lanyard between the speaker and s-pen holes, so I rarely drop this thing. The few times I have, however, and no damage has occurred to my phone thanks to the solid dual material over-molded design.
- Side button response is excellent.
- Cutouts are perfect, no issues with charging cables or headphones for the most part.
- Looks super fly with the white Note 4, like a stormtrooper phone.
Issues (all durability):
- Hard plastic layer has recently begun to crack near the bottom of the volume and power buttons, as this is the natural flexing location of the case when prying it off (and I do mean PRYING it off, this thing is TIGHT) of your phone. Since I have multiple batteries and swap them out 3-5x per week, this case has finally started to crack from the repeat stress in these areas, despite me being cognizant and trying not to bend the plastic when pulling the case off.
- Small rubber bridge just below the home button eventually tore, so I cut it off completely and actually now I like it a LOT better. It's much, much easier to press the home button and use the fingerprint scanner without that little rubber bridge in the way. I am actually going to buy a 2nd case as a backup for when my original gets too banged up and I will likely cut this strip off from the beginning.
- Rubber lip around front edge of phone started to snag and tear in a few places from repeatedly taking phone in and out of case to swap batteries. In one area the rubber split running parallel to the phone so I had to tear a chunk off and now it looks definitively beat-up.
- As others said the gloss plastic finish on the back scratches kind of easily, but with the white it's actually really hard to see the scratches so I only notice if I'm looking for them. Personally I don't care, this is a protective case, it's supposed to take the abuse so the phone doesn't. Still looks fine at an arm's length.
- Rubber grips have worn down along the back corners of the case where it rubs when I put it in and take it out of my pants pocket, so now the grip lines are tapered down pretty much all the way to the plastic right at the corners everywhere along the long edges. This is an unfortunate consequence of using a super soft rubber for the grips, but that softness is what gives this case such excellent grip so some wearing is inevitable (like a pencil eraser rubbing on your pants, it will wear down eventually). Even with these disappearing grips on the corners, there is still plenty of grip left in other places and it's only barely less grippy.
- In the time I spent writing this, I just went and bought another one as a backup since it's below $10 right now. This really is the best case for the Note 4 since there are really no good waterproof options (I just use one of those clear phone bags that I can use the screen and take pictures through) and many of the other simple 1-piece cases are slippery, hard plastic and/or too bulky. Buy this case, you won't regret it!
I have not tested the protection nor do I plan to, but it states it meets or exceeds military standards on the packaging I aint going to test it with my phone, but it does seem to offer good portection, the lip around the screen protrudes enough to offer protection to your screen if you lay it face doen on a surface, and the case also protrudes far out enough to offer the camera protection if you lay it on it's back, it has the extended cutout so it can be used with the Verizon note 4 also, plus the volume rocker and power button are very tactile and very responsive I have posted a few pics so you can see what this case looks like on a white Note 4, the quality of the pics ain't great but I hope it gives you an idea of what the case looks like on the phone, I would definitely recommend this case. I am really digging the opening for the S-Pen on this case also.
My old one fell apart mostly because I kept taking if off to plug in my auxiliary cord in my car- the hole just doesn't accommodate anything but slim plugs. To prevent that happening to this one, I got a male to female adapter for my plug, with a slim housing on the male end. For $5, it was worth it. I didn't want to have to deal with a different case altogether, because this is so sturdy, and yet allows me easy access to all the controls and buttons. Button covers are in the right place, easy to operate, and I can still reach my S-pen with ease.
My only complaint is that it gets kinda brown on the upper right corner on the back. I imagine this is an area that heats up frequently (maybe where an antenna is?), as I have no idea how else it could do that. Rubbing alcohol doesn't seem to remove it- I just end up scratching it off with my nail.
Overall, though, this is a great product for the price, and I know my phone is secure in it. And it looks cool! Black and white is my favorite. :)