- Size (LWH): 4 inches, 3 inches, 0.5 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Speck Products FabShell Fabric-Covered Case for iPhone 5 & 5S - MegaPlaid Mulberry/Black
|Price:||$12.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Custom-designed protection for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S
- Sensational style. Stylish fabrics fit any personality, for a look that's totally you and a soft touch that feels just right.
- Slim, form-fitting design. One-piece iPhone covers give your iPhone the flexibility of a sleek skin and the durability of a hard shell.
- Reinforced sides. Extra strength walls and shock-absorbing rubbery edges add even more protection.
- Raised bezel keeps screen safe and pristine; rubberized covers shield buttons
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Speck Products FabShell Fabric-Covered Case for iPhone 5 & 5S - MegaPlaid Mulberry/Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||money for life inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AlphaDailyDeals|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 5||Apple iPhone 5||Apple iPhone 5||Apple iPhone 5|
|Color||MegaPlaid Mulberry/Black||Bold Blossoms White/Revolution Purple||White/Harbor Blue||Cobalt Blue/Butternut Squash Orange|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Speck FabShell for iPhone 5 and 5S
FabShell wraps fashion and protection into one chic iPhone 5 or 5S case. With patterns and colors aplenty, this FabShell case gives your iPhone more than a little haute couture.
Lab Tested, Proven Protection
Every Speck case delivers Proven Protection. Speck's lab has put them through a battery of tests including standing up to extreme temperatures, and resisting scratches and even everyday spills like greasy suntan lotion. If it doesn't pass, Speck won't sell it.
The Long Live Promise
Proven protection and sleek design. Long live having it all.
|CandyShell||CandyShell Flip||CandyShell Grip||SmartFlex Card||SmartFlex View||Pixel Skin||Pixel Skin HD||FabShell|
|A tasty confection of style and protection.||Delightfully dockable.||Turn all-thumbs into thumbs up.||Calls, cash and cards combined.||From case to FaceTime in a snap.||The new shape of grippiness.||Finely tuned low-profile style.||How fabulous feels.|
|Raised Bezel for|
|Rubberized Button Covers|
|Materials||Hard polycarbonate with shock-absorbent TPE lining||Hard polycarbonate with shock-absorbent TPE lining||Hard polycarbonate with shock-absorbent TPE lining and grips||Flexible TPU||Flexible TPU with hard polycarbonate back plate||Silicone||Flexible TPU||Hard polycarbonate with flexible TPU bezel and corners + fabric|
|Available Colors|| || || || || || |
Top Customer Reviews
However there are 2 problems that impede usability of the phone:
1) Creates audio problems. The border of the case goes entirely around the phone with grills on the bottom for speaker outlets. Unfortunately one of the iPhone 5's mics used for noise cancellation is on the bottom as well. This creates a problem when making phone calls depending on your environment. If it's a little bit noisy, you will get a static feedback that comes through your earpiece and is extremely disturbing during a call. Other people don't hear it, it is just on your phone. Using no case or other cases which don't cover the speaker/mic, this feedback doesn't occur.
2) The volume and power buttons are very stiff making them difficult to press. The material the buttons are made out of do not allow enough give, so you have to push very hard towards the front of the buttons to get the inside extension to click the phone.
Future revisions of the case may be able to correct these problems or Apple may put out a fix for the static feedback issue, but for now I'm using a case that doesn't cover the mic outlet.
The TPU rubber that they use stretched out horribly, for me, and one little piece decided to detach from the polycarbonate frame, to the point where I think I'm going to replace the case with something else.
The fabric seems to have lasted all right, though it does end up getting dirty under normal use (it probably needs to be washed periodically; I bet shampoo would do the trick). There were a few frays and times that it decided to peel up a little since I got it, but I was always able to trim the frays off and press the peeled parts back down.
Reducing the rating to 2 stars. It's a great case while it lasts, but I think ~$30 is too much to pay for something that stays in good condition for less than 6 months under normal use.
--- Initial Review ---
- Looks to be decent to good protection (haven't tested it.. :) )
- The texture is awesome
- Doesn't get slippery when you hold It for a long time
- I think it looks really good
- Likely to get dirty, I suppose (not a problem for me so far, as I tend to be very careful with electronic devices)
- Feels like it absorbes the moisture from your fingers to some extent. I think I prefer this to it becoming slippery (as in a plastic/rubber case), but its still not my favorite
- The screen side of boarder, above the lightening connector is a bit too bendable, since there's nothing to support it. They couldn't have made it any other way, I think, and it doesn't really bother me, but still
- The lock button is noticeably harder to press. I'm fine with it, but it is a little annoying
- Dust tends to accumulate on the phone around the connectors and side switch, since they're open. Unavoidable, and not bad..Read more ›
The color in the picture is the color of the case that we received. To protect the screen while her phone is in her backpack/soccer bag she also has the:
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very stylish case, eye-catching pattern, fabric started to come off after a few months of use. Speck products are my favorite for iPhones.Published 13 days ago by Matt Hill
Purchased this less than a year ago. It's a cute case and the rubberized sides keep it from slipping around. However, it is fabric and the background color is white. Read morePublished 25 days ago by B and T LaCharite
I'm an avid buyer of speck! Love the colors and variety of cases they give you.Published 1 month ago by justine
I absolutely love this case! I wanted something that came off the screen a bit for more protection and that covered the buttons on the side of the phone. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jacynda