Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 409 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 445 reviews
on November 8, 2012
The case fit my phone just fine and delivery was quick. However, I'm very disappointed in the quality of the materials. I had a similar case for my iphone4 that was a non-slick rubber material. It was great to hold and grip. It had better protection around corners and they protruded further in front. I once dropped phone on a hard surface and it bounced without any contact with front of phone. On this one, the lip is much smaller and material is more plastic and less rubbery. It is much more slippery and feels cheaper. I would vastly prefer a product like the old one. One advantage compared to similar iphone5 cases is that the buttons press down easily (many cases are hard to press through the material) and the case pulls back easily if you need to access the hole for an aux cord. (wish they could make this bigger for cords to fit in more easily).
on January 22, 2017
I have used an Iphone for over 5 years now and Speck is the only case I trust. I've dropped my phone countless times and thanks to speck, I've never had a crack and my phone is as good as new. Speck tends to be a bit more pricey than the other basic iphone cases out there, but its worth it, and it's still cheaper than the other big name brands. Its the perfect mix of price and quality.
on July 6, 2014
Have had this case a few months. I ordered the blue one and it has gotten pretty dirty since using it on a daily basis. I had to clean it once already with an alcohol swab. I've also noticed that the case has become slightly loose by the lightning port. My wife has a black one for her 5s and it never fit right from day one.
on March 4, 2013
I had a PixelSkin HD for my iPhone 4 as well as this one and i love both of the cases. This one is definitely thinner than its 4 counterpart but it helps the iPhone 5 retain its slim form factor without sacrificing the strength and integrity of the case. I have dropped the phone once in this case off of my coffee table on to the tile floor and its fine but i have not dropped it from high enough to really attest to the case's durability. The cutouts for the speaker and microphone are great i notice no difference in the sound coming out and people that I talk to say i come through loud and clear on their end. The headphone jack is not huge but i have not run into any problems using this with any headphones or my 3.5mm adapter for my stereo. I only use the Apple lightning cable so i can not comment as to fit with 3rd party cables. All in all this is a great case that provides great day to day protection and functionality.
on December 11, 2012
There's a lot of talk here (and elsewhere) about this case not fitting as well as other Speck cases. The fit seems to be just fine - easy to get on, stays on well. It's not a SUPER tight fit like my old candy shell (3GS) but is certainly not going to fall off. I checked with Speck before buying and they said they would replace it if it didn't fit right.

The case is great if you want to keep a pretty low profile, but have protection to set the phone down face down without scratching the screen. All the buttons work well and access to the toggle switch is fine.

I did notice that the edge of the case around the screen does tend to attract lint if you like to keep your phone in your pocket.

All in all I'd rather not have a case on my phone - it definitely makes a very attractive product look less appealing, but I like the sense of protection you get. It's just grippy enough to feel like you're not going to drop your phone.
on May 28, 2013
The PixelSkin for the iPhone 4 saw my phone through 2 and a half years of drops, bumps, knocks, and missed tosses with no damage to the phone. So when I upgraded to the iPhone 5, the decision on which case to buy was a no brainer. Much like the previous version, this is a snuggly fitting case that is soft enough to cushion your phone from impacts while being hard enough to not stick to the inside of your pockets. The texture on the back of the case provides a good grip while using the phone. Also, the case has small lip which prevents the phone from resting on it's screen when placed face down. All in all, this is a solid case that should see your iPhone through the rigors of day to day life.
on May 1, 2013
What I think most people didn't give enough of was time with this case. When I first put on the case, it was a bit shake-y but in two days the case really started to "mold" into my hand. You really get used to it, not a big deal. The back style is amazing. No fingerprints, grease, scratches 24/7! The bottom bridge is quite sturdy and will hold up for quite a while. This case deserves a 5/5 because it will last a while, great price for Prime, and the volume and power buttons are the most perfect fits I have used in a while. Another aspect people don't like is the vibrate switch. As a reference, my nails are SUPER short and I can reach them with ease. So what are you waiting for? Get this case now!
on July 10, 2013
I purchased this Speck because when I had a IPhone 4, I really liked the slim profile. I purchased another one when I got the IPhone 5. With both phones, I had dropped them and no problem and was very happy. Here is where I became a true believer even though the Speck seems like minimal protection due to its very low profile! I was on a motorcycle tour lasting 2,800 miles and during the ride, I forgot to secure the pocket where the phone was....I hit a bump and it flew out, hit the road, bounced around, skidded to rest, and luckily, the sweep saw things fly out and stopped to pick up my phone. Couple of scratches on the Speck at the corners, but my I5 is just fine! I was amazed since I figured I would have to spend the bucks to buy another one. I am a true believer or was the most lucky guy by purchasing a Speck!
on April 19, 2017
This case began to crack and fall apart less than 1 year after purchase and use. I am still rating it 4 stars because I like the case and bought an identical one to replace it. They aren't expensive and do the job well, they just don't last.
on July 15, 2013
This case is beautiful. I've had two CandyShell cases in the past (iP3G & iP5), and loved them. They, of course offer more protection with the soft interior. I however, disliked the Piano Black finish on the exterior (my main complaint). In a few days, it looked like I had it for months. It scratched easily. I wish they'd make a matte version.

This is where PixelSkin HD 'shines' for me. It offers a perfect fit with nearly any impact on the size of my device. The matte finish (IMO) is perfect. It will look good for a long time. I do anticipate the potential for dirt to get caught in the grid pattern (which I like a lot) on the rear. An easy clean, no doubt.

I would absolutely recommend this case. I really appreciate the detail and precision of Speck products.