|Item Weight||17.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||LL300N|
|Batteries||4 D batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.16 shipping
+ $13.16 shipping
Spectra Precision Laser LL300N Automatic Self-leveling Level w/HL450 Receiver, Alkaline Batteries
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Basic LL300N package includes HL450 Reciver, rod clamp, 4 "D" Alkaline batteries and carrying case.
- Meets IP66 Water and Dust Resistant standards
- Laser Accuracy of + or -3/32 in at 100ft (+ or - 2.2 mm at 30m). Operating Range: 1650 ft (500m) diameter. Self Leveling Range: + or - 5 degree
- Drop Height on Concrete Performance: 3ft (1m)
- Fully automatic electronic Self-leveling( with HI Alert) for fast & accurate setups and a 5 year warranty.
- Class 2 Laser and <3.4mW (less than 3.4 Milliwatts)
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$13.30|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ToolExpo||Smith Safety & Supply||SITECH Allegheny|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 11 x 9 in||10 x 17 x 22 in||24.5 x 55.5 x 10 in||24.5 x 55.5 x 10 in||11.81 x 9.84 x 9.06 in|
The Spectra Precision Laser LL300N is your medium-range, high-accuracy solution. Ideal for basic slope work such as driveways and ramps, checking or leveling elevations, concrete forms, footings and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs, and for excavations, digging footings and septic tanks.
The Spectra Precision Laser LL300N is your medium-range, high-accuracy solution. Ideal for basic slope work such as driveways and ramps, checking or leveling elevations, concrete forms, footings and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs, and for excavations, digging footings and septic tanks.See all Product description