|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 7.1 x 23.7 inches|
|Item model number||CU2789|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CU2789|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Spectra Premium CU2789 Complete Radiator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maximum cooling efficiency
- Built to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications
- Drop in fit for easy installation; no modifications required
- Perfect fit guaranteed
- Equipped with accessory packs to accommodate various original equipment models
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Prime Choice Auto Parts RK1110 Aluminium Radiador
Spectra Premium CU1889 Complete Radiator
Spectra Premium CU2349 Complete Radiator
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Prime Choice Auto Parts||Autoplicity||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.1 x 32 x 23.7 in||—||6.9 x 42.8 x 27.1 in||7.3 x 41.3 x 24.3 in|
|Mfg Warranty Type (i.e. Parts, Labor)||Parts||—||Parts||Parts|
|Part Type ID||2172||2172||2172||2172|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spectra Premium Complete Radiators are tested in an endurance simulator in order to ensure that they exceed original equipment standards. Only the highest grades of materials are used in production to ensure product longevity. Spectra Premium Complete Radiators are drop in fit for easy installation and are validated for fit, form, and function before released into the market. All complete radiators are 100 per cent leak tested and equipped with accessory packs to accommodate various original equipment models. Spectra Premium Complete Radiators are manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system.
From the manufacturer
Spectra Premium Radiators
We pride ourselves in designing our products that meet or exceed OE specifications. If a plated oil cooler was the original OEM produced component, this is what you will find in your Spectra Premium radiator.
OEM Grade, premium fittings are also provided to ensure proper connectivity while preventing costly transmission and/or engine repairs. Spectra Premium uses the highest quality of oil coolers built from the best materials and designed for the best performance. The advantage is always focused on the consumer who in turn is protected from potential engine and transmission failures which can generate extreme repair costs.
- Engineered and designed in North America
- Thermal tested under real life temperature simulation
- Rubber compounds formulated to withstand extreme weather conditions
- High tensile strength aluminum for maximum crimp strength
- Heat transfer professionals available to support your technical needs