- Series: Contemporary Mathematics
- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: Amer Mathematical Society (October 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821847449
- ISBN-13: 978-0821847442
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,275,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spectral and Scattering Theory for Quantum Magnetic Systems: July 7-11, 2008 Cirm, Luminy Marseilles, France (Contemporary Mathematics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Scientific Teaching Series
Shop the Scientific Teaching Series from Macmillan.