Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2015
I am very pleased with this wine rack! I have been researching and looking for a new wine rack for months. I chose this one because it looks nice, has great reviews, has a much lower price than many I have looked at, and doesn't take up much space. I don't have much counter space left because of my large coffee maker, nespresso machine, and other kitchen necessities, but I also couldn't put a rack on the floor because I have two extremely energetic and adventurous cats. This was the best solution. It truly does hold the most wine (12 bottles) while taking up much less space than some wine racks that only hold 6. It was also delivered fast and packaged well. I would highly recommend it.
review image
on May 9, 2013
I recently discovered the joys of several on line wine retailers and have bought several cases and half cases. This necessatated getting additional storage since my current 12-bottle rack and 24 bottle fridge filled up fast. I looked at many options, including several in Amazon and other sites that were $200 or more. I don't have a lot of room in my kitchen and dining area and decided to look for something that would fit over my kitchen cabinets and would be attractive. I selected this one because for the same price as many other racks that hold 6-10 bottles, I got one that holds 12. After receiving the first one and it fit, I bought three more. I am considering purchasing two more racks - at which point the space over my cabinets will be completely occupied. And so will the racks. I need to delete all those wine web sites from my favorites list.
on July 16, 2017
I LOVE this rack. We have had it a couple weeks now and it's perfect for our bottles! My husband was concerned that it would take too much space on our counter but it leaves plenty of room to do whatever we need to. The base of the bottles sit on the back of the rack and the neck of the bottle sit on the front creating a beautiful sturdy angle
on March 10, 2017
Well built and pre assembled unlike some other similar options. Fit nicely on the countertop under the cabinets.
on June 9, 2016
Unless you are an aficionado of $5 bottles of wine, this wine rack is not for you. It can only hold the slenderest, cheapest wine bottles. Perhaps it might make an attractive hand towel organizer. I was fooled by the attractive design and good price, but free is not cheap enough for this wine rack.
on May 3, 2017
Very substantial wine rack - nice quality and perfectly packaged for protection while shipping.
on May 10, 2011
Love this wine rack. Had been looking for a while for just the right one. Holds 12 bottles and looks great. Bought through Amazon and received in record time.
on February 4, 2017
was too big; exchanged and the new rack fits right in....very pleased with quick turn around...
on February 6, 2016
This is a wonderfully made and very functional rack which displays very nicely on my granite countertops. I first purchased a cheap bamboo style rack,(that had good results...not sure why!) that needed to be put together, which came to me with miss-drilled holes and a broken foundation... essentially junk...

So I reordered this medal, all put together rack, and it is wonderfully made and a quality peace overall...

Buy it!
on June 27, 2017
I luv my rack! Great and sturdy. It came before the estimated date.