COB LED Grow Light Full Spectrum, CANAGROW Newest 360W LED Plant Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Plant Growing Light Lamp Panel, Ultra-Thin No Fan No Noise
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【LUMENS CHIP & FULL SPECTRUM】Our cob led grow light use LUMENS led chip from Korea, highest quality, same quality as CREE CXB3590 LED. It includes universal Blue Red IR UV and white light provide everything plant desire in the natural sunlight. The expensive IR UV led promote plants to defense mechanisms, blue and red led is essential light for plant growth. cree cob led grow light bulb plant growing lamp indoor grow light panel full spectrum plant light indoor plants.
- 【NO FAN NO NOISE】Our full spectrum led grow light are designed with a unique high and low slot cooling structure, and our led plant grow lights are coated with a black cooling coating, this structure and coating can quickly help the led grow light to dissipate heat, so it doesn't need a fan, and no noise, give you a deadly quiet working space. Compare with other cob led grow light, it has smaller size and ultra-thin only 31.5mm.
- 【ANTI-RUST & DUST-PROOF】Our COB led grow light are made of air aluminum case and and tempering glass cover, anti-rust, dust-proof and moisture-proof, and comes with hanging hooks and adjustable wires, hang the led grow light from plants about 0.8~1.2 meters high is a good choice, conventient to use, up to 50,000hrs lifetime, no maintenance cost, no need professional installation, it can be used with your other grow light lamp together.
- 【COMPARE TO HPS/MH】The 360W COB LED grow light can replace traditional 400 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 120 watts!, It has 43500 flux lm, providing more useful light to help plants grow faster and also the most suitable light spectrum needed for plants sprout and growth in all stages they desire in the natural sunlight.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】We are a professional LED plant grow lights manufacturer with strong R&D team and many light tester. 24-hour professional service center, 30 days full refund, 3 years warranty and 365 days technical support. You can always come to us for free customer service at: https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A135IBEV9A45CL&tab=&vasStoreID=
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Why Choose CANAGROW?
CANAGROW has devoted to develop, produce and sell led grow lights for 7 years. We are the leader of led grow lights, the UFO and other RED & BLUE grow light are also developed by us. CXB3590 grow lights are our latest products. And our team is developing more High-end new led grow lights. We hope offer you better and better products and best service.
Why Choose Our Grow Light?
CANAGROW Blacksun 360W cob led grow light is very great for indoor plants. It's so bright and the well built, it designed with unique cooling system, it's ultra-thin and no fan no noise. which provides plants/ Veg/ Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight, especially in winter or wet weather, or anywhere poor light.
LUMENS CHIP & FULL SPECTRUM
Our cob led grow light use LUMENS led chip from Korea, highest quality, same quality as CREE CXB3590 LED. It includes universal Blue Red IR UV and white light provide everything plant desire in the natural sunlight. The expensive IR UV led promote plants to defense mechanisms, blue and red led is essential light for plant growth.
Why Don't Need Fans for Cooling?
This grow light uses High-Tech Air Cooling Coating and Unique Aluminum Alloy Heat Dissipation Structure, this air cooling coating is expensive, it can effectively radiate the heat, it's 100 times more efficient than ordinary coating, and the unique aluminum alloy heat dissipation structure design can increases the heat dissipation area, and make the heat to be radiated quickly. Therefore, it make the grow light has a long life time.
Compare with other cob led grow light, it has smaller size and ultra-thin only 31.5mm. It does not take up your space and not as bulky as other grow lights. Black case and tempering glass cover make it very cool and fashion.
Anti-rust & Dust-proof
This led grow light are made of air aluminum case and and tempering glass cover, anti-rust, dust-proof and moisture-proof, and comes with hanging hooks and adjustable wires, convenient to use, no maintenance cost, no need professional installation, it can be used with your other grow light lamp together.
Working Without Noise
Whether you put it in bedroom or living room or anywhere, it will not bother your life, because it doesn't has any noise when it working, give you a deadly quiet working space.
150 Degree Large Lighting angle
This full spectrum led grow light can rapidly improve the health of plant and growing, efficient 150-degree large lighting angle can cover more plants than other grow light, high light out-coupling efficiency, generally more leaves will pop up with 15 hours of using this light on a daily basis.
The cob led of this led grow light with glass cover, 150 degree lighting angle make it can get a superior coverage. When the hanging height is 11.8~59 inches, the coverage area is 6.9sq.ft~58.1sq.ft.
How far should the grow light be placed from the plants?
It be hung at around 12 inches-48 inches, depending on the cycle your plants are in. We usually recommend the distance from the grow light to plants is about 32~40 inches in the seedling stage, and 20~32 inches in the growing stage, and 12-20 inches at the blooming stage.
Showing 1-8 of 56 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was so impressed by this light that I purchased 3 of the 200w and 1 of the 100w. I may get another 100w and another 200w to completely replace the purples. These are more expensive, but they are soooo much better and come end of season you will not be disappointed.
When you flip the switch, there is a half second delay before the light comes on as the driver comes to life. On the max power setting, it is very intense. Unlike earlier generation grow lights, the two CREE CXB3590 chips emulate the spectrum of daylight, rather than blue/red/purple. This means you can use the light in living areas to grow house plants or garden herbs.
The unit itself also has two cooling fans which are as quiet as claimed. They keep the housing and chips very cool, which means longer component life. The two large glass lenses focus light into a narrower 90° beam, since standard CREE COBs disperse the light over a wide area.
Excellent for a culinary herb garden, herbs that require full sun like sage, rosemary, basil, thyme. I've used several high-quality grow lights of about the same power draw (150 - 200 W) and this is the best one I've used, including American made models. The greatest benefit of this is the full spectrum natural looking light.
This light is about 1 generation behind cutting edge LED tech, COB lights that don't use fans but instead rely on large aluminum heat sinks. That's pretty cool, but they're also expensive. There is one fan sitting on top of each chip. During operation, the air coming out of the casing feels cool, a good sign they are doing their job well.
Wall power draw is about 200 W, but it can be infinitely adjusted depending on growth phase. I'm using one for culinary herbs, so this is for growing anything you can grow outdoors in a realistic footprint of 6-8 sq foot at a height of about 18-24 inches. In summary, I feel this is one of the better values in efficient LED full spectrum COBs. Would recommend to any home micro-gardener.
Four months from seed I have a couple of sage, thyme and rosemary plants that are still going. For some reason, the common sage seems to thrive with the lights at about 15"-18" from the canopy top at 75% power.
Rosemary seems to do well at about the same height, but thyme seems to be more sensitive, so you will need to figure out the best for each type of plant. This small unit puts out enough light that you won't need to use all 200 W of the power draw, unless you're trying to maximize sq footage.