Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on March 19, 2014
Ordered one set, and liked them so much I ordered another set. Keep in mind these are quite large bulbs, and they won't fit into small lamps or ceiling can lights. I put them into several lamps around the house, and I love the clear/cool/daylight color, vs. the warm white light of other bulbs. Had one issue with the first order which the seller fixed immediately, so I will continue to purchase these bulbs. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on January 24, 2009
So far so good, about 200 to 250m watt equivalent if you ask me. Nice white light and that's what I wanted. No heat. Shipping charges spoils the seemingly great price a bit but still hard to beat overall price.

Beware bulbs do not fit some photography cans like my Smith Vector KT500U kit.

Package was sent vie postal and it looked like it went through a volley ball game. One of the bulbs was trashed, called the seller and they sent a good one right out so all is well and I will deal with this company again when I start to collect some of the 85 and 105 watt's in these florescent type bulbs.
on June 19, 2012
When I received the bulbs, two didn't work right out of the box and must have been defective. Then while installing a third one, the base popped off and became stuck in the light socket rendering the bulb useless. They are very cheaply made bulbs, but you can't beat the price.
on January 19, 2014
We have a single bulb overhead kitchen fixture that was just begging for a 200+ watt equivalent CFL. THIS IS IT! All the bulbs in the house are now 5100+K. It's nice to finally see things in (close to) daylight instead of those horrible "warm white" yellows that became the rage a little while after Abe Lincoln was reading his books by firelight.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2017
One out of 4 lamps I ordered is already failing and operating at 50%. But they are bright when they work
on August 17, 2014
Wonderful bright light that is great for photos, but I also find the light from these bulbs superb for my work desk in matching colors or working on detailed designs.
on June 5, 2012
My watt meter shows these CFLs only using 37 watts rather than the 50 claimed, but they are VERY bright and do not have the annoying hum of some other high-power CFLs. Recommended.
on June 21, 2014
These are exactly as advertised. I put a bunch of these into a homemade softbox. They are very, very bright and the color is accurate. Great bulbs.
on March 13, 2012
I bought 8 of these lights to add some natural light to the gunky days of Utah. The shipping was good. When I came back home after two weeks I started installing the bulbs and the first was bad. So I opened and inspected all the bulbs and another was broken. I installed the lights and they are a very nice and bright day light. I called the company and told them about the bad bulbs and they sent me 2 new bulbs with no hesitation and no hassel. The product is great. The company customer service even greater! Just a light hum on the bulbs but really this is the nature of fluorescent bulbs if you have very sensitive ears. planning to buy 8 more soon. I forgot to mention that I have been running the lights for the past 2 months so they are nice and tested.
on June 27, 2015
can't beat them for price