Speedball 4121 Deluxe Hard Rubber Brayer - 80 Durometer Roller With Wire Frame - 4 Inches
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HARD RUBBER BRAYER – This synthetic rubber (80 durometer) brayer comes in handy for light carving and gluing applications. It’s also ideal for rolling down prints and other graphic projects.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE – The plastic handle on the rubber brayer is super comfortable and feels great in your hand.
- QUICK, EASY CLEAN – Clean the roller off with soap and warm water. Wipe clean with a paper towel or washcloth.
- MADE IN THE USA – The Speedball Deluxe Hard Rubber Brayer is proudly made in the USA.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Speedball Deluxe Hard Rubber Brayer
Featuring a synthetic, 80 durometer rubber, the Speedball Hard Rubber Brayer is best for use with any gluing application or graphic project. Available in a 4” size, this brayer boasts a steel frame and a comfort-grip plastic handle.
Speedball's Deluxe Hard Rubber Brayer features a 4" synthetic rubber roller (80 durometer) that is ideal for light carving or gluing applications or for rolling down prints and other graphic projects. The durable plastic handle makes for a comfortable grip.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This speedball hard rubber brayer is exactly what i needed for my cling stamp projects. I use it to press the stamp down on the paper so that I get a nice clean image with all my inks. I also cut and apply adhesive vinyl sheets, I use this deluxe speedball brayer to put my vinyl down solidly making sure all edges are snug and the air bubbles are out. I really like the heft of this in my hand and the size fits so nicely. It is well made and I am very pleased.
I soaked the roller in water and mild dish detergent and accidentally forgot it overnight. To my surprise, the Unibond was softened enough, making it possible to clean the roller. It's as good as new again.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on November 22, 2019