|Price:||$5.95 + $1.00 shipping|
- Ordinary laces are static - there's no give or stretch, and you are forever tying, retying, or untying knots and double knots
- Our answer to the discomfort and inconvenience of ordinary laces is iBungee
- Bungee stretches with the natural motion of your foot
- Secure cord-locks make sure you will never be bothered with tying or untying again
- Turns any shoe into a slip-on
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Originally developed for runners and triathletes, iBungee laces are designed for more than just putting shoes on and taking them off quickly. iBungee laces are manufactured using an elastic material that allows them to flex with the foot, resulting in a shoe that fits more uniformly. iBungee laces are a much different concept than standard laces, which don't flex. Runners and athletes using standard laces often report foot numbness, or a feeling of the shoe slipping that can result in blistering, but these problems can be eliminated with the iBungee Stretch Laces. The iBungee Stretch Laces include a Race-Lock fastening system that allow tension on the shoes to be quickly adjusted, almost instantly. For triathletes, this saves time when transitioning into the shoes. Ultra marathon and marathon runners finally have an answer to manage foot swell that occurs naturally during distance runs. With standard laces, when foot swell occurs, the foot begins to press on the shoe and can become a painful situation requiring tying and retying of laces, costing time. With iBungee stretch laces, the elastic material provides greater flex to the shoe and is more accommodating to foot swell than standard laces. Should tension need to be adjusted, the race locks provide quick re-tensioning. Each iBungee set comes with one pair (2 laces) and two Race-Lock fasteners. It's no wonder that iBungee stretch laces are a favorite of professional athletes, the elderly, and young kids. With iBungee stretch laces, you'll never tie shoes again. Quick on, Quick off, and Quick Adjust. It's that simple!
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ANR662G
- Item model number: IBZB22
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
If that wasn't bad enough the spring clamp mechanism was so tight/strong my daughter couldn't even get it to open, I tried and had to put a lot more strength into it than expected to operate it:-(
Definitely a BIG disappointment:-(
I didn't give them 5 stars because I ordered some white laces and the actual color of the white laces are gray (see my customer gallery picture). It's wasn't a shipping mistake, that is just the color of the "white" laces.
Most recent customer reviews
I still use the laces but just tied up like normal.Read more