Emart Photo Studio Double Off Camera Speedlight Flash Umbrella Kit, Shoemount E-Type Brackets for Photography
|Size||34.5 x 7 x 5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This professional studio flash umbrella kit is perfect for shooting with speedlight flash unit.
- This flash umbrella kit is includes: 2x Shoe Mount E-Type Swivel | 2x 33 inch Black/Silver Reflector Umbrella | 2x 33 inch Translucent White Umbrella | 1 x Carrying Bag | 2x 83 inch Photography Light Stand
- Shoe mount E-type brackets are made of anodized aluminum metal and the knobs are made of ABS. Designed with a universal cold shoe adapter for use with portable flash units. Suitable for all hot-shoe flashes except Sony and Minolta Brands.
- The bracket is adjustable to accommodate a wide angle of flash and umbrella. And the light stand can adjust the height that is very helpful to producing fantastic results every time.
- Note: The speedlight flash unit is NOT included.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Height: 4.9 inch
- Net weight: 5.7 oz
- Made of anodized aluminum metal & ABS
- Flash mount adapter
- Adjust the umbrella and flash in different angle
- Suitable for all speedlites/flashes with standard coldshoe mount
- Made of high quality nylon construction
- Eliminate glare and spot
- Steel frame for longer lasting
- Great for shoot through diffusers as well as reflective lighting
- Lightweight and Easy to Set-up
- Eliminates Glare and Spots
- Material: nylon material, Aluminum shaft
- Size: 33” wide when open, 23” long when closed
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are not up to being used under windy conditions if shooting outdoors, even using sandbags on the bases to hold them down. The kit would be ideal for someone wanting to get started using studio style lighting without investing in monolights and higher priced equipment.
I'm just an amateur photographer and this is my first time using these.
I received my order today and so far I'm very happy with it. Everything is there, everything works. The stands are not heavy duty, but are perfect for the purpose they serve.
I just want to warn you about the flash brackets: make sure you attach your flash correctly to the bracket, or it will fall off! I use two different flash brands. One is a Nikon SB-800 and I had some trouble attaching it at first, because of the lip (see photo). So, if you use one of these don't push it too far in. I had no trouble with my other flash, but I did make sure it was tight enough.
One last thing: be careful opening the box if you are using something sharp. I wasn't and I put a nice tear across the carrying bag! I hope this helps! Enjoy!
Update 03/08/2020 The carrying bag ripped today (see photo). Has about a 4 inch split along the seam near the carry straps. As far as the rest of the gear I'm still happy. Tote Bag did not hold up very well so knock off one star.