Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on April 17, 2014
I've long said that getting a good swim is predetermined by whether you have a good pair of goggles! If you get water in your eyes, or the goggles fog up, or you can't get a good seal? You're gonna have a sucky swim.

I tried many goggles over the years, I miss my photochromatic version of these goggles, but the clear and the smoke versions work well for me, I just have to have those two versions (one for day/sun swimming and one for night/inside swimming) to do the job of what the photochromatic used to do.

Always get a good seal with these. Highly recommend.
on November 27, 2012
The antifog works great and they fit well. I loved them at first. After 3 uses, they looked brand new and as I put them on, the nose bridge snapped in half. They're useless now. Total piece of crap for $12. I'd expect this from dollar store goggles, but not speedo goggles. I will never buy again and will stick to the cheaper, but better made barracude goggles which have lasted me 2 years now even though the antifog sucks.
on March 30, 2005
I have a lot of ocean miles with these goggles and LOVE them. I always say it's the best 20 bucks I ever spent. [ and I have spent it happily several times because I keep giving them away or loosing them. SO this is a really good price.] If you are used to the glued on foam seal goggles you should buy these immediately and throw all your old pairs away. You should go to the Speedo store and try on the various models to see what floats your face though. [ I think the other review is about the Speedo Jr. Hydrospecs.] Further these goggles are GOOD to about 20 feet and seldom leak.

GO OUT AND SWIM IN SOME BIG WAVES TR

EVERYONE wants T R Caspell

mr. Toads wild ride. Todd Royall Caspell

RIDE LOTS Tord and sundry

(expressed opinions not necessarily of

my brain)
on June 25, 2014
I just returned from a year-long trip that took me around the jungles and beaches of Papua New Guinea, and this product was part of my pack. They lasted the entire year, and there's only a few minor scratches on the lenses. They do what they were intended to do, keep the water out of your eyes, and they fit well on my face. I'm sure this pair will last at least another few years of regular use.
on October 2, 2013
These are very good goggles. They fit flush to your face. I have tried 3 other goggles, including cheap $6 goggles my YMCA was selling, but these are the best. Definitely worth the cost and you dont have to worry about water getting into your goggles while you swim and now can concentrate on swimming. Highly recommended.
on June 20, 2014
Ordered 2 Speedo Swim Goggles. Items arrived wrapped in plastic?. First google leaked from day one, had to throw it away. Not counting on the second one for a race this weekend.
on November 6, 2013
These goggles are very comfortable and came perfectly adjusted for my head. I like the fact that they have a fixed bridge and they are truly no leak, no fog. A big plus is the silicone band -- it won't stretch out, deteriorate or mildew like latex and rubber.
on November 19, 2012
I am a long time swimmer and have issues with many pairs of goggles, for years now these have been the right fit for me without leaking ever. They don't fog, they're comfortable, and they don't leak, and to top it off they're cheap(i'd still be buying them at three times the price), they are simply the best.
on September 1, 2013
As the other review put it: Poor quality of the gaskets. the gaskets are too soft, do not keep the original shape after used for several times. That's the reason for the leaking. Besides, the inner surface of lens is very soft. It is scratched by cleaning it with swimming trunks. Don't buy, don't buy.
on February 12, 2012
I bought two of these goggles and loved them for about 2 weeks, they both cracked in the same place on the lens and now allow water to enter in. I really like the visibility underwater and the fit, but they should not be cracking so quickly (or at all!). I was extremely careful with the 2nd pair because I thought the first one was a fluke. I won't be purchasing these again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.