- SAVE 10% on Any 1 Item from Swimtastic! Limited-Time Only! Enter code AMX7UC3G at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% when you purchase 3 or more items from Swimtastic! Enter code KZ2SWCPC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% when you purchase 4 or more items from Swimtastic! Enter code WPUFQ5QC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Speedo Kids' Begin to Swim Fabric Baby Cruiser with Canopy
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft fabric seat increases comfort and mobility
- Removable canopy for UV sun protection
- Dual inflatable flotation chambers for added safety and durability
- Carry bag for easy transporting
- One size: Max weight 33 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From our three level Begin to Swim series for kids, Speedo offers bright, colorful fun product developed for safe water experiences. The Fabric Baby Cruiser with Canopy is a level one "introduction to water" style that provides full flotation support for a child's first time in the water. Your kids will look and feel their best in or out of the water, while they play, train or win in speedo, the choice of champions.
Color: New Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
HOWEVER, it started deflating just minutes after I used it the first time. Turns out the outer blue ring was patched, and air was coming out, anyway. Also, the canopy had a hole. SO it seems I got a used one , or badly refurbished one.
In conclusion, the produnt seems good, but the seller was not.
Most recent customer reviews
Sometimes we put her with her legs outside (like a lazy chair:) and walk with her inside the pool and than we insert her legs and she kicks and...Read more