Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on July 2, 2013
My last two Speedo swimsuits are lycra blend (74% nylon, 26% xtra life lycra), and both of them last about 6 months (I swim, on average, 3 times per week). Speedo Race Endurance uses different blend of material (50% polyester/50% pbt), and supposedly last about 1 year according to the manufacturer and verified by many reviewers here. In exchange for endurance, this swimsuit lacks flexibility. The fabric is not nearly as elastic as the lycra blend swimsuit. I ordered size 36 (my chest size is 34), which is the same size as my previous two speedo swimsuits, however, the straps of this new Polyester swimsuit are tight around my chest and shoulder areas, which can be uncomfortable after a while. On the hindsight, I would purchase the Solid Superpro style instead of the Flyback, because of the tight straps.

Update (1/10/14): this swimsuit from Speedo keeps its promise. It has been 6 months now since the date I purchased it, and the swimsuit has been going strong. I expect another 6 months from it.

Update (6/13/14): Exactly a year later, this swimming suit is still going strong.
on August 14, 2014
This is the only suit I can find that fits (I am slim, though not super thin, and 6' tall). However, I have found huge variety in how they fit even in the same size. Some are too short, some fine, others too long. I always buy the size I have always worn in Speedo, so I can't speak to whether the suit fits larger or smaller compared to others, but the most recent one I got from Amazon was actually too long and bunched up. It's still wearable, just doesn't feel great. I miss the nice tight stretchy feel of an lycra suit, but the endurance suits last so much longer I can't justify getting anything else. The endurance fabric is okay but not nearly as stretchy and can be harder to get on and off. My favorite color combo is the dark grey with pink trim, but after a few months the stitching fades and contrasts in an ugly way with the grey.
on July 28, 2012
It's a recent purchase only worn about 6 hours so far to swim laps in both saline and chlorine pools, so I can't comment on its long-term chlorine resistance, but I am very happy with the fit, style, and look/feel of the fabric. Most reviews on the Endurance+ line, and fact that it's polyester/PBT, indicate it should hold up against chlorine much better than nylon/lycra. It's sleek/non-bulky, and dries fast (good for travel/ease of packing). I ordered both 32 and 34; the 34 fit perfectly. Though per Speedo's chart I measure closest to a 32, the 32 was too tight and too short. For reference, I wear 2/XS, am 5'4" 110 lb. It has no bra support, but it fits snug enough that my bust stays in place. It stretches enough to go on/off almost as easily as my nylon/lycra suits, and so far it's retained it's shape and fit in and out of the water. I love the off-shoulder straps, as regular shoulder straps often slip off while swimming.
22 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2012
First off, this suit is very attractive and flattering. I got the black one with pink trim, and the colors look great!

Second, the material seems very durable. I've been using mine for lap swimming in a chlorinated pool 2-4x/week for the past two months, and it still fits fairly snugly like a brand new suit. No signs of sagging or wear so far. Also, the colors don't look like they're fading or otherwise changing.

That said, the actual material is more rigid than regular swim suits, so it's a bit harder to get on and feels a bit tighter when dry, compared to other speedo's I've had. It's very comfortable once you get in the water, though, so it the tightness isn't really a problem while swimming.

I would definitely buy this again, but I might consider sizing up next time since the suit seems like it will hold its current dimensions for a long time instead of loosening up like all the other suits I've owned. I'm 5'1" and a 4-6 dress size, so I ordered a 32, which is my usual Speedo size. Since it's not loosening up like I expected, I might go for a 34 next time if I decide I don't want it as snug.

I would highly recommend this suit for swim training and racing in! Not so much for lounging around or water aerobics since it IS fairly tight fitting.
on April 9, 2009
I've only owned Speedo suits for the past 15 years. I ordered the same size I always order, but it was actually baggy in the lower tummy/pelvic area. Also not a flattering cut at the neckline if you are small-busted like me, especially compared to other Speedos. The fabric felt great. Hesitant to order another online now, knowing the fit varies so much between styles.
on April 20, 2011
This suit is great. I swim an hour each day, have used this suit daily for a year and a half now, and it's still going strong. I'm 5'7", 125 lbs, and usually take a size 4 in clothes--the size 38 fits perfectly. This is the most flattering swimsuit I've found in 20 years of swimming. It makes me look a lot slimmer than I actually am =)
on December 3, 2011
hides my belly, and is flattering to my curves, went to speedo.com to get true measurements, using their guide the size I ordered was a perfect fit, very comfortable to wear
on September 11, 2010
This suit is awesome. It fits perfectly. I am in between a 32 and a 34 and a 34 fit perfectly for me. I highly recommend this suit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.