Speedo Kids' UPF 50+ Begin to Swim Neoprene Swim Vest, Blue, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A "Level 2" item of our three tiered "Speedo Begin to Swim" Program developed to aid instruction and progression of a child's swimming skills through the use of various training aids
- Great teaching tool while learning to swim or building water confidence
- New form fitting sleek design promotes greater mobility while the strap provides for a secure and stable fit
- Made of soft and durable neoprene with front zipper for easy on and off
- UV 50+ "Block the Burn" trademarked protection from sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As for Sizes - The Medium size is for ages 2-4 or 33-45 lbs and 22 in in chest. The large is for 4-6 year olds, with weight 45-60 lbs and 24 inches in chest. I enclosed a picture of the chart.
Hope that Helps!
Medium is for age 2-4, 22" chest, and 33-45lbs
Large is for age 4-6, 24" chest, and 45-60lbs.
(as printed on the Speedousa website)
All in all though, it's a relatively minor complaint because it seems to be much more versatile for swimming than most vests and those bicep hugging inflatables fix the existing issue until new swimmers learn to watch the water a little and hold their breath when needed.
The plus side, it fits well, allows good mobility, the quality seems good, it has held up well and we have mostly used it on sand mixed paint on concrete patio which can rip and tear materials easily. The kids can wear it for hours and we've had no issues with skin burns/irritations on a child with very sensitive skin.
After one summer, we have a 3 year old that can tread water for a short time without the vest, can swim underwater well without the vest and breezes around the pool with the vest. I think it was a big help with confidence and learning the mechanics of basic swimming.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it, and my Daughter loved it.should still be around child when wearing it.Published 11 months ago by Laura Lorenson
Great swim vest. Only one the Granddaughter will wear. Looks nice and not too bulky.Published 13 months ago by Dennis
Grandson Sawyer enjoys when he goes in canoe with Mom and big brother D J.Published 22 months ago by Sue Humes
Best life jacket ever boughten! Even bought it again when the old one wore out!Published 22 months ago by Brandy Falasz