Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speedo Men's Breaker e-Board 20 Inch Watershorts
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on August 23, 2013
I liked the way this looks and feels, but it fit a little big.
The size charge is not adequate for this item (I even checked Speedo's site where a XL = 36).
I found a workaround, but XL fits large on a 38" waist.
If you have a 38" waist I would go for at least a L
on August 26, 2014
I have a 35" waist and I chose the M size. It fits perfectly as the short has a rubberised band and it can fit waistline (from my estimation) from 33 to 36 inch. The next thing is the thigh area, I find it fits nicely, not too wide to look like a clown and not too narrow that makes movement restricted. The material feels like suede and a bit rubbery, have not used it so I am not sure if it can serve as a swimming short. It does have a mesh netting inside and comes with 2 side pockets and a back pocket. I guess I can use this for causal wear as the pockets are deep enough and the workmanship is quite well done. The label indicated made in Vietnam,
on January 15, 2016
The length was great, the outside material was great, but the liner was the most uncomfortable thing I have worn in a very long time. I guess if you just cut the liner briefs out, it would be a pretty decent swimsuit.
on February 11, 2014
This is a great product but I didn't like the velcro on the fly of these swim shorts. I ordered another pair of speedos at the same time that works better for me the 'Marina Core Basic Water Shorts'.
on July 15, 2014
This swimming suit has a very distinguished 'look' about them (even with a belly-dun-lap). It was surprising to have a velcro 'only'
front clasp, but it seems to work. For the price, this mid-sixty Santy w/o pillow is very satisfied.
on December 1, 2013
I love these swim shorts and are a steal for the price.(It was priced around 20) when i bought it. I am pretty pleased with the purchase. delivery was on time.
on June 21, 2013
I ordered these swim shorts for my fiance to wear on our honeymoon. We were a little concerned at first because in the pictures the laces looked to be more of a pinkish salmon color. Luckily when we got these in, the laces were an orange tone. The shorts were a little shorter than we hoped and hit him about 3 inches above the knee. I expected these to have more of a board short feel and be made of a heavier material-- but this is a little thicker than standard men's swim short fabric. Overall it was a good fit and since he's not a picky guy, they worked for him!
on November 26, 2013
Well made, well fit, nice looking swim shorts by a well respected company. I already used it on my vacation. Shorts are comfortable and wearing well. I'm pretty pleased with this purchase.
on October 8, 2014
I actually bought these for my daughter at her suggestion! The large was too big so we ended up going with a medium and they fit great with the Kanu Surf Women's Swim Tee!
on August 31, 2015
The waist tie is made from material that is VERY porous and attaches to the velcro closure. I deduct a star for failing to consider that prior to manufacture.