Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jordan Davis GNO for Samsung S9 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 2, 2013
For the remainder of the cold months I'll be using these to swim in a pool.
So far they seem to be holding up and after swimming several times they haven't shown signs of fading. Only more time in the pool will determine if they hold up to chlorine.
They are well made, stay on while swimming (lap after lap after lap). They come down to just about 1/2 to 3/4 on my thigh (I have a 32" inseam) so they are the perfect length. They fit well, the mesh doesn't bunch up, and aren't baggy. They don't have pockets, but I don't care I'm not using them to take long walks on the beach, or other non-swimming activities.

UPDATE: 11/12/14 - These shorts are great. They've only slightly faded, have Not ripped or have frayed or lost the elasticity in the waist band. And I've drove into the water several time and they stay on (Thankfully)

UPDATE: 4/15/17 - After several years of only using them in the pool during the Fall and Winter months the elastic waist band is starting to weaken. But they still stay on while swimming so they're good enough to keep using. The color hasn't faded very much and non of the seams are falling apart.
on March 31, 2015
My husband loves this suit. It has no pockets, so there is no drag whole swimming. Exactly what we were looking for - we plan to order a few more colors to have on hand. Great suit for lap swimming.
on November 13, 2013
I feel these provide less resistance in the water than a larger pair they're replacing, both by virtue of be less baggy and due to the stiffer fabric of these. I like the subtle styling, as well.

Unlike many reviewers, I consider the lack of pockets to be a feature. The last thing I want to do is jump in the lake with a phone, wallet, or car keys in my pocket! Also, my previous pair had pockets and are still in usable condition - I can wear them if I ever did need a swimming suit with pockets.

BTW, my waist is somewhere towards the upper end of the 34-36" range. I found the Medium size gave me the close fit I wanted, without being too restrictive or revealing.
on November 28, 2014
For a long time I simply used gym shorts to swim in the pool or the ocean. I found that most swimming trunks were uncomfortable, mostly due to the lining inside the trunk. My wife and I decided to get married on the beach and make it a bit of a vacation, so I decided to buy a couple pairs of swim trunks. I purchased two pair of the Speedo's Runner Volley trunks and am please with the result.

First, these drunks don't make you feel weighed down when exiting the water. They retain little, if any, water and dry very quickly. The material repels water and you can see it bead off the trunk. Furthermore, the size of the trunks are just right. Board shorts are still somewhat popular, but I dislike having shorts hang past my knees. These shorts, when sitting at the waist, stop at an inch or two above the knee.

Second, the lining inside the trunks are better than previous trunks I have used. While I still dislike any lining, I believe it is due to personal preference and not a problem with the trunks themselves. Generally, I cut the lining out of trunks, but these were so little a hindrance that I decided to forgo that procedure.

Lastly, the style is perfect for me. I am not a very flamboyant, so outrageous designs and writing on trunks never appealed to me. These drunks are a solid color with a strip running down the side of the leg. Nothing fancy or flashy, just simple and nice.

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. I am likely going to buy another pair in the future.
on January 5, 2014
Size and fit as described. Nice swimming trunks. Hard to find at near by stores, happy I can find them here at Amazon. They do not fade and I swim every day, they do not cause any drag when you swim either which is nice.
on October 7, 2014
I bought these swim shorts because the inseam wasn't too long (I don't like my swim suit to hang down to my knees or lower as many swim shorts do these days). I was happy with the length and fit. However, it doesn't have any external pockets, just a little mesh pocket inside the waistband. I didn't realize how much I liked external pockets until I wore this suit and repeatedly tried to put something into the pocket that wasn't there. It is also constructed of a heavier polyester material instead of nylon so it doesn't dry out very quickly, which can make it a little uncomfortable if you go swimming and will be spending hours on the beach or at the pool afterward.
on May 14, 2014
Love the cut on these shorts, Goldilocks zone: not too short and not too long. Fits as described, I'm a 30-31ish and the small fits perfect. Color is very bright so I wonder about fading long term but I guess time will tell. As others have said it doesn't have pockets which doesn't bother me but may be a turn off for others. All in all an awesome pair of swim trunks.
on September 14, 2014
These are great quality! They are perfect for my husband, who is 5'6". He doesn't really like the trunks that hang lower because they usually go below his knees. These land about an inch or two above his knee and feel much more comfortable. They dry very quickly too. We will buy more of these.
on September 9, 2014
My husband always wears XL like I ordered but these were too small for him maybe because of the style.
Very nice fabric and lightweight to dry off quick.
Thank you for the return policy as I will have to return them.
on October 13, 2013
This product is terrific. The length is excellent, especially since my husband isn't a tall man. His only complaint is that they don't have pockets, which he prefers his trunks to have. Overall, great product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.