- 100% neoprene upper
- Rubber sole
- Updated speedo water shoe
- Stretch upper allows for pull-on entry and secure fit
- S-trac outsole offers no-slip grip
- Maximum breathability;Shoe Weight: 10.0 oz
- Quick-drying materials
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The surf walker pro 3.0 takes guys from sea to shore in total comfort. It features a stretchy pull-on upper with mesh insets for quick-dry breathability and a secure fit. Inside, a cushioned insole provides great impact protection; outside, speedo’s s-trac™ outsole streams water away from the shoe, enhancing direct surface contact for even better traction and slip resistance.
Relaxed lifestyle footwear for the beach and beyond by Speedo - #1 swim brand worldwide! This is a super comfortable slide sandal with a seaweed message footbed sure to make your foot say "ahhhh"! Great athletic styling suitable for all day wear. Great as a shower shoe as well!
- Product Dimensions : 59559 x 59559 x 59559 inches; 8.8 Ounces
- Item model number : MSURFWALKERPRO3.0SHOE
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 8, 2016
- Manufacturer : Speedo Footwear
- ASIN : B011PLPGF6
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: June 29, 2017: Wore the shoes for the first time. Was at Hampton Beach, New Hampshire during a pouring rain and thunder & lightening storm. Stayed off the beach, but walked on the boardwalk where there are food vendors, arcade amusements, gift shops, etc. The shoes did a good job of sloshing through the huge puddles on the pavement, but to my disappointment, there is NO ARCH SUPPORT. The shoes are flat on the inside. Thus, if you have fallen arches or flat feet, this product may feel uncomfortable for you.
FINAL UPDATE: August 1, 2017: Finally got to the beach. It is difficult to walk on dry sand with them. In that respect, they are similar to wearing street shoes on dry sand. And sand does get inside them. In terms of drying, it takes longer than airing them out overnight for them dry completely. Closer to a full day before the Surfwalker becomes completely dry again.
BOTTOM LINE: A solidly made, good product. Though the design has its flaws (please see above) they are worth one's hard-earned money.
Final Grade: B.
+ I am size 10.5 and ordered size 11 - fit as expected
+ Good grip on bottom
Areas for Improvement:
- Price, these were relatively expensive compared to what is out there
- Durability of material
- Small rocks were able to get into the shoe on multiple occasions
Bottom Line: I would get these if you are in urgent need of water shoes and do not have much time to shop around. The shoes are rather pricey and I do feel you can find better value for the price you are paying.
* The fit is small/tight. I wear a 10M in many shoes, 10.5 in athletic shoes. The 10 here fits like a glove. Putting it on wet feet would be a challenge. With no half sizes, going up to an 11 seems excessive...
* No arch support. Despite the molded rubber sole, there's no arch support at all.
* Fairly minimal drainage. Since there's not much drainage along the sole or in the footbed, you're going to be squishing around.
* The kicker: An abrasive, itchy seam right over where the big toe goes. This is not a shoe that's meant to be walked around in, or the designers never actually wore a pair. I always wonder how much glaring defects get past the QA that all large brands should have.
If you're engaged in light water sports, sitting in a kayak or canoe, maybe tubing / rafting? These will work fine, and they're nice looking shoes.
If you plan to wear them any distance, keep looking-- these aren't as comfortable, well-fitted, or well-drained as you want.
While no water shoe is going to win you any high-style points, these are an attractive and (most importantly) very functional option. I bought these for an upcoming trip to an area with notoriously rocky beaches and shoreline. These shoes were a lift saver! They kept my feet safe from sharp walks, provided excellent traction on slippery rocks/surfaces and also kept my feet protected from the HOT sand/stones at the beach. They comfortable hugged my feet and did not slip off when swimming or diving into the water. Once out of the water, water drained from them very quickly and they were also very quick to dry. I purchased the Navy which I will say is very accurate to how it is pictured. I wear a size 10-10.5 depending on brand and the 10 fit great in these.
For a few days, I wore it while swimming in the ocean, walking around the beaches, walking in the water park (Xcaret) and on rough stones. It felt really good to not have to walk barefoot in the water park. There were lots of people and the floor in some area were a bit dirty.
The shoes didn't dry off as fast as I'd expect and does absorb water to its fabric.
Speedo labels also seemed to peel off easily, if that matters.
At this price point, I think it's a great purchase. Would recommend this to anyone for their next trip to the beach and water park!
Top reviews from other countries
The biggest complaint is that the material doesn't dry very quick. You have to leave these out in the open overnight to actually get them dry - I wish they had some quick dry material to help make this much more portable and easy to use.
Recommend both Speedo & Amazon - remove this product from their online stores and compensate the customers who have bought it.
Leave it to Amazon's discretion to decide whether to publicly post this review or otherwise