|Fits as expected||
Speedo Men's Seaside 3.0 Amphibious Pull-On Shoe
- Fabric, Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Pull-on water shoe featuring bungee vamp and breathable mesh upper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Breathable air mesh upper offers maximum ventilation. Bungee lacing system allows for an easy on and off, as well as speedy adjustments. Heel pull loop. S-TRACâ"¢ TPR outsole features a water-managing design for increased traction. Imported.
Relaxed lifestyle footwear for the beach and beyond by Speedo - #1 swim brand worldwide! This is a super comfortable slide sandal with a seaweed message footbed sure to make your foot say "ahhhh"! Great athletic styling suitable for all day wear. Great as a shower shoe as well!
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HXDITEG
- Item model number: Seaside 3.0 Lace Watershoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) They are comfortable, I have gone through full 8 hour shifts standing in these and they work great.
2) Not only do these keep me from slipping both on concrete and on the water slides, but I can run and jog easily in these as well
3) These shoes tend to hold a lot of water around the foot, but in my experience they never took inconviently long to dry
4) These shoes look and feel good. They have a sort of water tennis shoe look but are still distinguishably water shoes with the bright mesh and connected lace. Many of my co workers liked these shoes especially since many others just resort to crocks for foot pain.
Would recommend and buy again
Update 2/19/2015 - After 7 months of using this shoe 3-4 times a week I'm still very happy. They are holding up very well in the chlorine pools.
I found these shoes very narrow - to the point they were pretty uncomfortable after wearing them for 20-30 minutes around the house. I ordered them in 14 (largest available) and they are going back because of their narrow width (even though they seem to have plenty of length).
That said, I was pretty impressed with the shoes (I'm disappointed they don't fit, actually). They seem very well-made, fairly light, and very comfortable.
If your foot is a bit on the narrower side, and/or you want something to fit pretty tight so they don't fall off in the surf, these would probably be an excellent choice.
I wore these shoes to the beach and walked for maybe an hour. The more I walked, the more I noticed the side of my foot was bothering me. I finally had to remove the shoes and walk barefooted - which I should have done from the beginning. In that relatively short time I had a blister, which, now a month later, still hasn't completely healed. So . . . I bought the shoes, wore them once, and have been afraid to wear them again. The problem could have been sand in the shoe, or it could have been an ill-fitting shoe. I'm just not sure. I expected better as this shoe (as I'm sue you noticed) is more expensive than most other similar shoes sold here on Amazon.
The shoe itself seems to be well made.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these for myself. I am a women wearing size 10 in women's and I don't have wide feet. They are finePublished 11 days ago by Mother of 3yr old girl
While the sizing was correct, there is a threaded vertical seam along the back of the shoe that is extremely rough and caused great discomfort and irritation to the back of my... Read morePublished 1 month ago by CulturalHistoryProf
I originally purchased these water shoes in June 2014 for an upcoming cruise. They were very comfortable, and practical, so I ended up wearing a lot more than I expected. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Townsend5
I was looking for a pair of shoes to wear around in the summer with no socks on and play in the water, these shoes is perfect for that, I bought one size smaller than my usual... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sean Pan