Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on February 19, 2015
I disagree strongly with all the reviewers who say the sizing is off. I swim competitively on a masters team and have a 30" waist and the size 28 fits me just fine. Competitive suits are SUPPOSED to fit tightly. Also, keep in mind these are made of lycra and are very stretchy so they do look rather small before you put them on. Furthermore, with prolonged exposure to chlorine, the suit loosens noticeably. As such, the size 28 gets too loose for me after a few months and I replace it with a new one. These don't last nearly as long as the Speedo Endurance Plus suits, but I find them to be far more comfortable so I keep buying these.
on March 28, 2016
My son is 8 years old and a heavy swimmer ~ in the pool in the summer every day. He had Speedos last year and needed a new pair ~ just ordered these, they have arrived and fit him perfectly. These are SO much better than boys swim shorts because they allow for full leg movement in the water without and fabric bunching up and Speedos won't lose their shape.

He wears a size 10 in pants, he is lean with a flat rear-end, and his WAIST measures 22.5 inches, exactly (and his rear-end adds maybe another 1/2 inch, if at all ~ very lean kid). I purchased a 28Y (RED) for our son and it fits perfectly, without being too snug ~ fits smoothly over his skin without any tugging (size 26Y would've been WAY to snug). The Speedo logo is on the front right side (red pic doesn't show this). I haven't gotten a Speedo size wrong yet for myself or our children and they are worth the money ~ they handle heavy-duty wear and don't lose their shape or fade. Great purchase for kiddos who are active swimmers!
on April 27, 2017
I bought this one on Oct of last year to serve as a back-up swimsuit for my son. We bought this type of brief swimsuit directly from Amazon many times in the past and never had an issue. But not this time from LeisurePro. Take a look at the picture and one can see a sewing line in the middle of the swimsuit. Because of that, one cannot make it fit tightly to the body. Since we just opened it recently, LeisurePro simply replied to me that I need to contact the manufacture myself. Sucks and will never buy anything from this vendor.
review image
on May 21, 2017
Work great for our little 3 year old. He wear it under his swim shorts. keeps everything in place as it should be.
on March 31, 2016
Buyer beware! This is a good quality speedo (my son is allergic to traditional swimming trunks so we have to go with something like this), but....size up at least 3-4 sizes. My son is 7 and a stick, so I got the 8/10, and they look like they MIGHT fit a 2 year old. They are meant to be tight, yes, but he couldn't even get them on and he can wear a 4-5T in the waist. Quality is good, but definitely size up 3-4 sizes. I have to return these.
on September 26, 2016
Could not use, they were too small. My son refused to wear them to his swim lessons. Will consider when he is older but for now basic swim trunks will do.
on May 13, 2017
runs small
on July 13, 2012
My boys are both slim with 25-26" waist measurements. The size 28 fits them perfectly! I first ordered size 24, based on the sizing charts provided, and they looked liked they'd fit a toddler! We didn't even attempt to try them on. They wear them in our backyard pool and love not having the bulk of traditional trunks.
on September 13, 2014
These are built for slim athletic boys. You also need to measure the waist. My boys use these for competitive dive and are happy. They also withstand the abuse from the chlorine in the pool. On our second set.
on August 11, 2016
The size was a bit difficult to figure out and thye are a bit to big. I put them away for next year hoping they will fit my son who will be 5 next year. Other than that, they are great quality and will buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.