- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01IY6313O
- Item model number: 7320256-Granite-Medium-P
- Average Customer Review: 1,066 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,090 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Speedo Surf Runner Volley Swim Trunks
|Price:||$18.95 - $47.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Lightweight and comfortable volley with contrast side notched leg vents for a greater range of motion
- Shorter lenghth 14 inch outseem for mid thigh fit
- "Speedry" water repellent technology that dries twice as fast and resists fading
- UV Block the Burn with UPF 50+ offers tighter knit fabric for higher level of sun protection
- Elastic waist with inside woven drawcord
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Surf Runner Volley
Quick-drying athletic cut with UV protection
A great swim basic in a shorter length for guys who prefer a more athletic cut. VaporPLUS technology dries twice as fast as ordinary water shorts, while built-in sun protection shields skin from harsh UV rays. Inside, you’ll find a supportive mesh liner and hidden key pocket.
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Block the Burn with UPF 50+ protection
- Mesh liner with internal key pocket
- Length: 14” outseam / 3 5/8" inseam
- Fabric: 100% polyester
|Marina Volley||Hydrosprinter w/ Compression Jammer||Rally Volley||Deck Volley||Cutback Volley||Surf Runner Volley|
|Outseam||20 inch||17 inch||19 inch||16 inch||20 inch||14 inch|
|Inseam||9 inch||5 1/2 inch||8 inch||5 5/8 inch||8 3/4 inch||3 5/8 inch|
|Fabric||Polyester Brushed Microfiber||Polyester AeroTech||Polyester Brushed Microfiber||Nylon||Polyester Brushed Microfiber||Polyester Taslan|
|Draw Cord Waist||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mesh Liner w/ Key Pocket||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Side Seam Pockets||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Marina Sport Volley||Color Block Volley||ActiveFlex Boardshort||Heathered Tech Volley w/ Comfort Hydroliner||Resort Volley||Sun Ray Volley|
|Outseam||20 inch||20 inch||20 inch||19 inch||18 inch||16 inch|
|Inseam||9 inch||8 3/4 inch||9.5 inch||7.5 inch||7 inch||5 5/8 inch|
|Fabric||Polyester Brushed Microfiber||Lightweight Polyester Aquagon||Polyester / Spandex - 4-way Stretch||Polyester / Elastine - 4-way Stretch||Nylon Taslan Crinkle||Nylon Taslan Crinkle|
|Mesh Liner w/ Key Pocket||✓||✓||No Liner||No - Hydroliner Fintness Underwear||✓||✓|
The world's leading swimwear brand, Speedo is passionate about life in and around the water. The brand's heritage of innovation derives from its leadership in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won in Speedo than any other brand.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit is good, although they are not quite as snug to the body as in the photo...but this is a typical American cut, no big surprise there. I have a 28-29" waist and ordered the small, which fit pretty well, plenty of room even for my weightlifter's thighs.
More importantly, the length is entirely reasonable...I'd guesstimate a 3 to 4" inseam which I appreciate not only for avoiding the idiotic baggy-to-the-knees teenager look, but also makes actual (gasp!) SWIMMING a lot easier. The material is soft and comfortable. Mesh liner is also just right, neither too loose nor too tight.
All in all, very pleased especially for the excellent price.
I am 5'10 165 lbs medium built. I like the length of these they are mid thighish on me. the length is relatively a "short" compared to most things i would wear, but not so so short that i feel uncomfortable wearing them. It's a good in between from the crazy long board shorts that go over your knees and something so short that it's offensive to others seeing me in it.
Super comfortable, doesn't feel restrictive in places. Having both elastic waist band and a draw cord allows you to not have to tie it that tightly, yet feel secure.