Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on November 5, 2011
Got this and the fit was not nice and it was too small for the kid. Waste of money. Pls dont buy this.
on July 17, 2012
Quality of shirt is outstanding, but the size does not match up to the average child size. I bought the 9/10 size shirt for my 8 year old and it is way too small. I tried it on my 3 year old and was a litle big. It would maybe fit a 5 year old.
on May 7, 2010
I bought a size 6/6X for my 5 year old. It fits well, aside from the fact that it's way too short. He keeps tugging on it to pull it down. Great planning, Speedo.
on January 7, 2010
I ordered a size 9/10 for my 9 year old that weighs 65 pounds. The shirt is loose around the bottom and in the sleeves but only comes to the top of his shorts.
on July 16, 2013
I got this shirt for my 8 year old son. It fits, but is a little short. He is average sized to short kid, and I thought this might be a little big for him, but it runs a little short. I am still happy with the purchase, though.
on December 11, 2013
Bought this for my son. Worked all right, but ran small and left a gap between his trunks and the shirt if he bent over.
on July 22, 2013
We have had this shirt for less than two months, Shirt has stretched out, and does not fit my son anymore. Shirt is unable to provide sun protection.
on September 23, 2010
This is a great rash guard from the stand point of quality, appearance and price. It is a little short in the torso as other reviewers have suggested. My main objective is to keep my kids' shoulders and back covered, so this RG works fine for us. Can't beat the price!
on December 19, 2011
My son loves to swim in this shirt and we love the fact that it is UV rated. Wish we would have bought it earlier in the summer because he is going to grow out of it before he can wear it again.
on August 19, 2011
I bought this as an additional shirt. I use these to go diving, so they see a lot of use. These shirts hold up well and are reasonably priced. I would recommend buying them and have bought others since.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.