Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored Swim Goggle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.28 (29%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Top selling performance and training goggle provides a sleek, snug, low profile inner eye fit
- Anti-Fog coating prevents the condensation of water
- Includes 4 interchangeable nosepieces for a custom precision fit
- UV protected lenses block the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Mirrored lens helps reduce glare
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Speedo Competitive Goggles
More swimming medals have been won in Speedo than all other brands combined. From the best-selling Vanquisher goggles to the truly innovative Fastskin 3 Elite, Speedo's competitive goggles are known for exceptional fit and superior views in the pool. It's time to see the finish faster.
Vanquisher 2.0 Swim Goggles
Low Profile Racing Goggle with Panoramic Views
With a classic racing fit featuring cushioned silicone gaskets, the Vanquisher 2.0 is America’s Favorite Racing Goggle. Featuring a low profile and snug inner eye fit, this competition essential offers a wide panoramic view and has anti-fog lenses with UV protection so you can see clearly and safely. The two-color, silicone double head straps with an ergonomic back clip help keep your goggles in place, while the 4 interchangeable nose bridge options allow for a more customized fit.
- Speedo’s best-selling training & racing goggle
- Sleek, snug, low-profile inner eye fit
- Anti-Fog coating helps keep lenses clear
- UV Protection helps shield eyes from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Updated styling provides 25% more peripheral vision compared to the Vanquisher Classic
- 4 interchangeable nose piece options for a custom fit
- Curved ergonomic back clip comfortably cradles the head
G.O. FIT System
Get a precision fit with the sleek, snug, low profile inner eye fit. The gasket rests snugly and securely in the eye socket.
Performance gets personal, with four interchangable nose pieces to adapt to any face.
Anti-Fog prevents the condensation of water in the form of small droplets on a surface which resemble fog.
|Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored||Vanquisher EV Mirrored Goggle||Women's Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored||Vanquisher Optical Goggle||Speed Socket 2.0 Mirrored||Fastskin3 Elite Mirrored Goggle|
|Category||Training & Racing||Training & Racing||Training & Racing||Training & Racing||Training & Racing||Training & Racing|
|Eye-socket fit (g.O. Fit)||Inner Eye||Inner Eye||Inner Eye||Inner Eye||Inner Eye|
|Field of view||Wide panoramic lens. *25% more peripheral vision compared to Vanquisher Classic||Improved wider panoramic lens. *20% more functional optical surface compared to Vanquisher 2.0||Wide panoramic lens. *25% more peripheral vision compared to Vanquisher Classic||Panoramic lens||Widest panoramic lens||180° Hydroscopic lens|
|Seal/gasket||Low-profile cushioned silicone seal||Low-profile cushioned silicone seal||Low-profile cushioned silicone seal||Low-profile cushioned silicone seal||Ultra low-profile elastomer seal||Lowest profile elastomer seal|
|Nose pieces||4 sizes||4 sizes||4 sizes||4 sizes||3 sizes||3 sizes|
|Anti-fog||Standard Anti-Fog||Standard Anti-Fog||Standard Anti-Fog||Standard Anti-Fog||Premium Anti-Fog||Premium Anti-Fog|
|UV Protection||UV Protection + Glare Reduction||UV Protection||UV Protection + Glare Reduction||UV Protection||UV Protection||UV Protection + Glare Reduction|
Born in Australia, Speedo is the world’s leading swimwear brand. We created our first swimsuit in 1928 and since then we’ve been behind every major swimwear innovation, from pioneering Lycra swimsuits to developing the world’s first Fastskin Racing System.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are way too dark.
I feel like they are even darker than my sunglasses. If I ever wanted to blindfold someone, I'd just give them these.
If I were at the pool and a crime was committed I couldn't honestly testify about anything I saw. I'd just have to say, there were darkness, and in the darkness, there was more darkness.
Batman probably uses these to hone his echolocation skills.
- Keeps water out pretty well. To this day, I have not yet needed to stop mid laps to dump any water out that has made it's way past the sealed suction.
- I have not experienced any issues with fogging of the lenses during laps either.
- Comes with extra nose clips for those with larger or smaller bridges.
- Easy to adjust.
- These goggles are mirrored, not clear, which means that you vision will be altered some. This is not usually a big deal but if the pool you are swimming at is not very well lit, your vision will be much "smokier." As for triathletes and open water swimmers, I would advise against these completely. Any sun that hits these bad boys will make it so that you cannot see anything.
- The nose bridge does hurt a bit, even after swapping out for different sizes. Either I have an abnormal nose, or these bridges do dig in to your nose just a little too much. It is not extremely painful or noticeable when you first put them on but by the end of your workout, you will feel a noticeable stinging in the area.
While these goggles are definitely pretty good (I don't think I've ever experienced a Speedo product that wasn't), there are definitely better choices out there, especially for open water swimmers. The mirror lens is a cool attempt at making your goggles a bit more stylish, but the attempt at more style has forsaken a bit of the practicability. Do not be mistaken though. If you are a competitive indoor swimmer or just a normal leisure swimmer who swims for exercise, these will do just fine, as long as the pool you swim at is moderately lit. All in all, definitely consider these when you make your final decision, as they are still very good goggles.
As expected, the factory applied anti-fog solution wears out in a couple of sessions. You'll want to get a bottle of Speedo Anti-Fog Goggle Solution, White, 2.5oz -- or something similar. The linked product works as expected.
The overall front visibility is decent, the peripheral view is not great, but that doesn't really matter all that much when swimming. As long as you can see the lane strip at the bottom of your lane, it's fine. They do leak ever so little, which is normal. With some experimentation with adjusting the strap length you can minimize the leaks. These sit reasonably comfortable on your face.
Overall, the price is right, fit is decent, and visibility is fine for the intended use. I would recommend these goggles.