- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000YM7OAS
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #649,777 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Speedo Women's Race Endurance+ Solid Flyback Training Suit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPEEDO ENDURANCE - Endurance fabric designed to last 20 times longer than conventional swimwear fabric. It resists sagging, fading, and snagging - making it a great choice for practice and training.
- CHLORINE RESISTANT - Speedo Endurance+ is chlorine resistant. It's just one of the many reasons this is our longest lasting, best-selling suit fabric.
- A SUIT THAT LASTS SWIM AFTER SWIM - The more you swim, the more Speedo's exclusive Endurance+ fabric pays off. Discover just how long an Endurance+ swimsuit will last over the long term.
- FOUR-WAY STRETCH - Stay comfortable longer; Endurance+ features Four-Way Stretch that maintains a body-hugging shape and soft comfort longer than conventional swimwear.
- FLYBACK - Our best-selling thin strap is reinforced with overlap binding for extra durability. Provides excellent support and freedom of motion.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Speedo equals better fit, performance, quality, and innovation. The Endurance Flyback Training Suit is a great team or every day core solid athletic suit from our race/performance line with contrast color straps . The thin strap flyback styling is super comfortable and stays in place during your swim. One of our most popular, best selling swimsuits, it features our exclusive endurance+ chlorine resistant fabric to last 20 times longer than ordinary spandex, and also has our four way stretch technology for a body hugging fit and softer feel. So no bag and sag, and it looks like new for longer. Our unique flatlock technology offers stronger seams, optimal stretch, and added comfort. The suit is ideal for swim meets, lap swimming, pool play, or any water activity. Look and feel your best in or out of the water, while you play, train or win in speedo, the choice of champions.
From the Manufacturer
Speedo is the number one swimwear brand worldwide and equals better fit, performance, quality, and technical innovation. But we are also known for our relaxed lifestyle swimwear for the beach and beyond and our consumer promise is that you will look and feel your best while you compete, train for health, have fun, or relax. All performance suits from Speedo receive exhaustive testing sessions, technical fit analysis, and long workouts by Olympic athletes to help us perfect the suit's fabric, fit, and engineering. So you can wear your Speedo swimsuit proudly and confidently! The core Solid Endurance Fly back with Trim swimsuit is made of our exclusive Endurance+ chlorine resistant fabric with an improved 4-way stretch. It icomes in an array of sporty team colors with bright color contrasting trim. It offers our popular fly back styling with thin straps for excellent support and freedom of movement. Ideal for competitive and lap swimming, water aerobics, or any water activity.
Top customer reviews
Update (1/10/14): this swimsuit from Speedo keeps its promise. It has been 6 months now since the date I purchased it, and the swimsuit has been going strong. I expect another 6 months from it.
Update (6/13/14): Exactly a year later, this swimming suit is still going strong.
Second, the material seems very durable. I've been using mine for lap swimming in a chlorinated pool 2-4x/week for the past two months, and it still fits fairly snugly like a brand new suit. No signs of sagging or wear so far. Also, the colors don't look like they're fading or otherwise changing.
That said, the actual material is more rigid than regular swim suits, so it's a bit harder to get on and feels a bit tighter when dry, compared to other speedo's I've had. It's very comfortable once you get in the water, though, so it the tightness isn't really a problem while swimming.
I would definitely buy this again, but I might consider sizing up next time since the suit seems like it will hold its current dimensions for a long time instead of loosening up like all the other suits I've owned. I'm 5'1" and a 4-6 dress size, so I ordered a 32, which is my usual Speedo size. Since it's not loosening up like I expected, I might go for a 34 next time if I decide I don't want it as snug.
I would highly recommend this suit for swim training and racing in! Not so much for lounging around or water aerobics since it IS fairly tight fitting.