- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 16 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B06XRYYY5X
- Item model number: 819016
- Average Customer Review: 445 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,509 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Speedo Women's Race Endurance+ Solid Flyback Training Suit
|Price:||$25.08 - $69.00|
- Engineered from our exclusive, longest lasting and best-selling Endurance+ fabric
- 100% chlorine resistant fabric designed to lasts 20 times longer than conventional swimwear fabrics.Fabric: 50% Polyester/50% PBT
- Four-Way Stretch technology providing a body-hugging fit, great shape retention and soft comfort
- Thin, streamlined straps are reinforced with overlap binding for extra durability
- Quick-drying and 20 times more fade resistant than standard swimwear fabric
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Solid Flyback Endurance+
4-way stretch technology stands up to intense training
Part of Speedo’s exclusive Endurance+ collection, this suit is constructed of their best-selling training suit fabric. 100% chlorine resistance, superior color retention, and unique 4-way stretch technology keep it fitting and feeling great season after season. Thin, streamlined straps are reinforced with overlap binding for extra durability.
- Fly back provides excellent support and mobility
- 100% chlorine-resistant fabric lasts longer than conventional swimwear fabrics
- 4-way stretch maintains a body-hugging fit without bagging or sagging
- Fully lined front (light colors have back liner)
- Fabric: 50% Polyester/50% PBT
Endurance+ fabric resists the effects of chlorine, keeping up with you swim after swim.
Endurance+ and Flyback
Endurance+ resists sagging, bagging, fading, and snagging - making it a great choice for practice and training. Our Flyback provides extra durability and support.
Up, down, sideways and anything in between - move comfortably any way you want and never feel restricted by your swimsuit.
|Launch Splice Cross Back - Endurance+||Solid Flyback - Endurance+||Revolve Splice - PowerFLEX Eco||Solid Flyback - PowerFLEX Eco||Relaunch Splice - ProLT||Solid Superpro - ProLT|
|Category||Fitness, Training & Racing||Fitness, Training & Racing||Fitness, Training & Racing||Fitness, Training & Racing||Fitness, Training & Racing||Fitness, Training & Racing|
|Fabric||Endurance+: Our longest lasting and best-selling chlorine resistant fabric. Retains color and shape swim after swim.||Endurance+: Our longest lasting and best-selling chlorine resistant fabric. Retains color and shape swim after swim.||PowerFlex Eco: Made from 100% recycled pre and post-consumer nylon yarn waste. Long lasting, with increased compression.||PowerFlex Eco: Made from 100% recycled pre and post-consumer nylon yarn waste. Long lasting, with increased compression.||ProLT: Optimal support and comfort for those in the water 2-3 days a week.||ProLT: Optimal support and comfort for those in the water 2-3 days a week.|
|Leg Cut||Racing Cut: Our highest leg height; hits above hip||Racing Cut: Our highest leg height; hits above hip||Racing Cut: Our highest leg height; hits above hip||Racing Cut: Our highest leg height; hits above hip||Racing Cut: Our highest leg height; hits above hip||Racing Cut: Our highest leg height; hits above hip|
|Lining||Front liner||Front liner (light colors have back liner)||Front and back liner||Front liner (light colors have back liner)||Front and back liner||Front and back liner|
The world's leading swimwear brand, Speedo is passionate about life in and around the water. The brand's heritage of innovation derives from its leadership in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won in Speedo than any other brand.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are not used to Nike's skimpy butt coverage, this Speedo is probably a better option for you. I ordered up a few sizes larger than my normal size as a result to allow for tummy expansion. I am normally a size 30, but went with a 34 and it fits me well at 27 weeks. As I use it, it will naturally give, but not sure if this will last until 40 weeks (or if I will actually be working out at 40 weeks). If I were to order a suit for pregnancy again, I'd probably steer away from a polyester suit because they have less give and go for something with lycra. I really tried to find an actual maternity suit to train in, but nothing exists that doesn't have tons of extra fabric(and I don't need any more drag than I already have, thank you very much). The maternity suits all look like they are made for women 60+. I am actually really disappointed that Nike or Speedo haven't attempted to make something to fill this void, since every doctor I speak to says swimming is such a great form of exercise during pregnancy!
For non-pregnancy users, this is a good conservative cut (not too small on the butt) and durable suit. It does have a lining (many polyester suits do not). It is durable and should last a good deal longer than a lycra suit and will not fade nearly as fast.
Thanks for taking the time to read my review, and I hope you found it helpful in making a purchase decision.
Another thing I really like about this swimsuit is how easily it dries. I just use the machine at the swim pool and it dries almost immediately after the machine squeezes out water. It is great if you swim frequently and are not a big fan of changing into damp swimsuits
Reasons why I like this suit:
1) The extra layer of material on the front is going to be a good thing and will make this suit last longer before becoming see-through.
2) The flyback style in the back is my favorite and isn't restricting.
3) It's cute.
4) Dries quickly.
Improvements that could be made:
1) Suits for big-hipped woman would be awesome. This suit fits me well from my waistline up but is tight in the hip area and I couldn't go bigger because it would essentially sag more up-top and not fit, being too large, and that isn't cute.
2) It would be awesome if the extra layer also existed on the backside of the suit since that is typically where I see the suit becoming see-through first.