Speedo Women's Race Learn to Swim Super Pro Swimsuit, Black, 32
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Spandex
- 87% Nylon, 13% Lycra
- High nylon content lycra blend fabric allows for longer lasting, well priced bargain
- Wide straps for superior support and comfort, constructed with our exclusive 9-thread flat lock stitching
- Hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very happy with the slimming of this new bathing suit as compared to my worn and stretched-out version (and also 'see-thru' spots where the chlorine got to it). It slims down the body very well and makes the legs look lengthy (something I need since I have short legs)
2. Since I swim in an indoor pool, it is, of course, a public pool with a high chlorine content. I chose to go with Blue instead of Black (because black, it seems to me, is more easily able to see the chlorine effects after a period of time), and so far the fabric seems to be holding up just fine against the outrageous chlorine content of the public pool.
3. I didn't buy this suit for style: I bought it because I needed something that I could wear 4 times a week at the gym. If you are looking for something stylish (and possibly low-cut), look elsewhere. But I needed a bathing suit that wouldn't 'ride down' when I was swimming, and this one is high-cut, which is just what I need to keep the ladies in place while I swim.
1. Amazon is usually very fast with their shipping. I don't know if it is the time of year and I'm buying a stupid bathing suit or what, but the shipping this time was about 7-8 days, where usually it is about 3-4 days.Read more ›
- True to Size, at least in competitive bathing suit sizes. For a snug fit, size 28 would be a 4, size 30 would be a 6, size 32 would be an 8, and so on. For a looser fit, go up one size.
- Keeps shape - no stretching or fading yet.
- Generally comfortable.
- Quality for the price.
- Although I've only been using it for meets, it feels like it would keep well for regular swimming (5 days a week, 1-2 hours).
- The thick straps can become annoying when swimming butterfly or something breaststroke; however, this is a matter of preference.
- High cut. The leg holes have a high cut, which some people prefer, while others do not. This cut is a little high for me, but it's not THAT much of a problem. When buying this bathing suit, keep in mind that the cut with rest either on or above the tip of your hip bones
- For women with larger breasts, this bathing suit may be uncomfortable since it flattens your chest.
Some tips for making this bathing suit last from someone who has been swimming competitively for 9 years:
- Never dry your bathing suit in the sun! (That also means don't hop out of the pool and sunbathe)
- Always rinse that bathing suit after you use it! Chlorine will make it fade and stretch and rinsing it will make it last longer. A shower, although it can help, isn't enough! Rinse it under some cool water for a few minutes.
- Cut the tags out.Read more ›
The material isn't as smooth feeling as other Speedo swimsuits, but it's durable enough. I swim three times a week in a chlorinated gym pool, rinse my swimsuit out with clean (non-chlorinated) water after every swim, and wash it once a week in Woollite. It's held up well for two months now with no problems. There comes a point in every swimsuit's life where it becomes threadbare due to chlorine damage, so being able to find a decent swimsuit for such a cheap price is a lifesaver.
The style is very attractive as it is a little higher cut than her Nike suit and makes the legs look longer and leaves the impression of being slimmer. The back is also less restrictive than the Nike X / racerback.
The material is very thick and after swimming in lots of Chlorine the suit remains pitch black.
We ordered more because we are so pleased with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this swim suit for a long time and it's still prefect. I love products you can trust, and this is certainly one of them.Published 24 days ago by Barbara M.
Tight fitting, but most swimmers prefer it to be tight you don't want any flack when swimming for competition.Published 1 month ago by krystalou
I love this suit. Its nice and tight. I'm 5'9" and 150 pounds. I got the size 38, I might have also been able to go a size down too for an even tighter fit. Read morePublished 8 months ago by BeachMonkey
Bought for my 11 yr old niece for camp, but she only wore one summer. Way too thin in the chest area, even for an A cup!Published 9 months ago by Carolina Rodas