Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speedo Women's Pro LT Super Pro Swimsuit
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on September 25, 2014
It only fits as expected due to abiding by the previous reviews. I would have thought I could fit the "size 32," but per the advice from others, I ordered 2 sizes up. I am 5'1" 125 lbs, negligible chest, 26" waist with a nascently sagging, proportionally bigger butt. The size 36 suits rather comfortably on a small-busted, heavier-bottomed frame; a pear shape. You even get the benefits of a righteous butt-lift (but not so obscenely lifted so that you'd have arse cleavage poking out of the lower back opening of the suit.) If I gain another 2 pounds, there will be back fat poking out, so have care (if you care) as will I. For my aesthetics, it looks great. For my purposes, we will see how long it lasts. I swim about 8-10 hours per week.
The moment the chlorine makes this start to stretch into a misshapen, insecure mess is the day it will be thrown out. Between the 2 speedo suits I've purchased, I expect to get 3 months, problem-free then time for a re-up.

PS: This suit's bra area will "run'tell" your business, even on my small chest. If you're not up for that, this suit ain't the one. The fabric is thinner than the "Solid Logo Pulseback" suit I purchased at the same time.
22 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2016
I am 5'6, 162 lbs, am a 34DD, and usually wear a size 8-10 in clothes. Upon reading the reviews, however, I decided to go with the majority opinion and order a size up, so I got a size 38 rather than a 34 or 36. It came today and is extremely comfortable (not at ALL tight), but I can already tell it's going to loosen up and drag in the water after a few weeks of doing laps.

For those of you who are swimming laps more than a couple times a week or if you swim competitively, I HIGHLY recommend not sizing up and just going with your regular size! I used to swim competitively, and was always instructed by coaches to order down, since swimsuits naturally and quickly stretch out with regular use (to illustrate this point- in my much thinner swimming days, I wore a 32, and it is now so stretched out after years of use that I can put it on with ease...it's too worn out to swim in now, but it just goes to show how these swimsuits stretch out!). Also, If it matters to you, you'll also find yourself swimming slightly faster in a tighter suit, as there is less drag and resistance.

I think I'm going to keep the 38 for now, since I'm just getting back into swimming after a long hiatus, so am only doing laps once or twice a week right now. But I think once I increase the frequency of my workouts, I'll order the 36 (perhaps even the 34 if I loose a few pounds!).
on July 10, 2014
I purchased several of these Speedo Women's Pro LT Super Pro Swimsuits and had to send them back, because they did not fit true to size. When I returned them, I ordered the next largest size. It fit perfectly. The colors that came were true to what was shown.

This was a worthwhile purchase.
on January 22, 2016
Okay this was actually tiny. I thought at first I purchased a child size (I didn't). The whole suit was about 3/4 the length of my body and would maybe have fit a 12 year old. I may be out of shape, but my shape is still mostly that of an adult woman and this suit is absolutely not meant for that shape at all. Buy one for your daughter but don't risk the guilt and shame you'll feel when you purchase this and discover you can't fit your left leg into it, let alone your whole body.
on October 21, 2015
I can see why there's so much confusion with the sizing--I never would have figured it out except that my husband took over. He measured me and then ordered this swimsuit in size 30. I am 5'2", 100 pounds, and would have expected the smallest size to fit me. Thank goodness he ordered the 30, though! It's definitely snug and a bit of a struggle to get on, but it has loosened up a bit over time (I swim laps 3-4 days a week for about 45 minutes each time). There is no padding (I thought I wanted padding, but now I'm glad there is none--I like how lightweight it is), but that's fine with me, as I get warmed up pretty quickly in the pool and so there's no chance of people knowing I'm cold after that! Ha! I am a beginner swimmer, so this is my first exercise swimsuit but it works perfectly for my needs. I will definitely order again when the need arises. I like how sleek it is. Hopefully my review helps out the smaller ladies.
on June 16, 2016
This suit is awesome. Can't get a competitive suit better than Speedo. To reviews that say it's far too small--measure correctly and expect it to be tight because it is a competitive suit. Swimmers know suits need to be tight to reduce drag. For reference, I ordered a 32 as a very petite 4'11" 100lb woman. Could even size down to a 30 for races. TO FIX THE NIPPLE PROBLEM: No, this suit does not have padding and without this trick everyone will see your nips. Use waterproof bandaids. They work like a charm. Try it. It will amaze you.
on September 14, 2014
Runs quite small, I would say runs two sizes too small.
Difficult to figure out what size I would need.
on January 15, 2016
Speedo sizing has changed in past years, while mine has not. I used to wear a 12-L, which seems not to be made any more; now it's got to be a 14,(which gaps) or, in the case of this suit, a 40. I like it fine, but too bad I had to send it back. also, Speedos used to last me 2 years, now they are worn out in 6-7 months, even in low-cholorine water.
on September 22, 2014
I'm 5'3 1/2" tall, approx. 124 pounds. I am returning this suit for one from the National. Here is my review of the other suit below which includes complaints about this suit:

I bought this suit from The Finals The Finals Women's Xtra Life Lycra Butterfly Back; looked up the Finals fitting chart http://www.thefinals.com/size_chart/ and would have bought a medium/36 had I not looked at reviews. I bought a 38 and it fits great! I had purchased a speedo suit, the Pro LT Super Pro also a size larger (38), but the National was a much more comfortable fit. I am not a regular swimmer but hope to start doing laps. The two suits have a similar style, but I liked the National better because it's a bit more stretchy. The speedo's leg holes seemed very rigid, and the hole in the lower back was a bit tight. If I gained any weight, I was afraid that the legs would get too tight quickly and any love handles might bulge out the back.
on August 15, 2016
I purchased this item, a Speedo, supposedly the top brand, wore it twice and the product has two stretch marks on the bottom. The fit is not the problem. Of course, I cannot return the item, Amazon says its past the date. I've worn it twice. This is the second new item I've purchased from Amazon where this happened. The other item were shorts for my son, also brand new, also supposedly a good brand, and also cannot return. Am seriously considering not purchasing from Amazon anymore, as no one bothered to answer my inquiry.