- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00EM83R5Q
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #393,955 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Speedo Women's Color Stroke Cross Back Endurance Swimsuit
|Price:||$30.49 - $75.00|
- 50% Polyester, 50% Pbt
- Speedo exclusive endurance+ polyester fabric lasts 20 times longer to give you more value for your money
- Resists bagging, sagging, and the effects of suntan lotion, skin oils, and chlorine
- Four-way stretch technology provides a body hugging fit, great shape retention, and soft comfort
- Popular thin strap crossback silhouette for comfortable, secure fit with less coverage
- Made by speedo, the world's 1 swim brand
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Speedo equals better fit, performance, quality, and innovation. The color stroke crossback is a great team or every day suit from our race/performance line in a popular color blocked print. The thin strap crossback styling offers a comfortable, secure fit that stays in place during your swim. The suit features our exclusive endurance+ chlorine resistant fabric to last 20 times longer than ordinary spandex, and also has our four way stretch technology for a body hugging fit and softer feel. So no bag and sag, and it looks like new for longer. Our 9 thread flatlock technology offers stronger seams, optimal stretch, and added comfort. The suit is ideal for swim meets, lap swimming, pool play, or any water activity. Look and feel your best in or out of the water, while you play, train or win in speedo, the choice of champions.
Top customer reviews
I am 5'6" 135 lbs. Normal body shape wearing size 6 pant, M size shirt. I have ordered size 40 because I have previously ordered a different Speedo style for size 38. It was a bit tight for me.
With this style for size 40, it is too long/loose for me. I am going to return it. If you are in range with my height/weight, you may try to order size 38.
Nike swimsuit I wore size 8
Champion C9 I wore size M/M (8-10)
TYR swimsuit I wore size 38 (came along with this order. I am going to keep it.)
the new speedo endurances has changed up the fabric and is not as durable as this one. also the new ones has the chest cut in, which results in side boob and easy wardrobe malfunctions while swimming