Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 493 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 517 reviews
on July 12, 2010
These water shoes look snazzy in two shades of blue, and are very comfortable and quite durable. There are two things to watch out for however:

1. Like most water shoes they tend to run big, so if you are a half size you may want to order the next size down.

2. Like all water shoes and rubber boots, the insoles are not glued into place. I always take mine to the shoe repair shop and get the insoles glued into place before I start wearing them, otherwise the insole curls up and folds up inside the shoe after a few wearings.
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 16, 2012
I have been buying and using these shoes for years and years, and the quality has always been great. I use them for gardening, and then swimming right after (I do both every single day) and they hold up to both. They are great traction and protection in the garden, and they are great for swimming laps and pushing off from flip turns.

I usually wear a 6.5 in women's shoes and a 6 in these shoes fits fine.

My issue is this: for the last several months, I have been going through these shoes like crazy. With daily use, I'm having to buy a new pair every month- either the sole gets holes in it, or the top of the shoes rips/stretches so it doesn't fit anymore. Nothing has changed about the conditions or usage (same pool, same garden surface, same amount of wear) but apparently the quality of these shoes has gone REALLY downhill. They just aren't as durable. But they are comfy and they protect my feet, so I keep buying them- I haven't found a shoe that fits as great.

The other issue, and this has always been a problem- the innersole of the shoe slips. It's firmly in place when the show arrives, but after a few wears it pulls up from the bottom of the shoe and "floats around" as you walk/swim/etc. It's a pain in the neck. But, again, because of the fit of these shoes, I put up with it.

However, I'm definitely on the search for a better shoe- if I can find one with similar fit, nice thick grippy sole, and as lightweight, I would switch in a heartbeat.
on April 4, 2013
I used the shoes 4x a week on average for under 4 months and I already need a new pair. The top lining of the insole came off after the third time I wore them. Then by the sixth time, the insole would slide forward during my workout which continued to happen every time I would wear them and got worse and harder to pull back into place. There are holes inside below the insole so when the insert slips forward my heal is impacted into those holes leaving marks and pains well after my 60 minute water aerobic workout. And now into the 4th month, the elastic around the top of my foot is giving out so they feel like they are slipping off which distracts me during my workout. I can say there were 4 weeks due to holidays and events where I didn't go to my class so realistically these only lasted 3 months. Now I have to buy another pair and my feet have hurt while I've had these. My heel actually hurts at the moment and prompted me to finally give my review on a product I've been using since November 2012. I would not recommend these to anyone personally. Very disappointing because all of my sport suits are Speedo.
on February 14, 2013
Since I am taking a water aerobics class they suggested to buy water shoes. I don't know anything about swimming gear so I researched different style shoes. I liked the speedo water shoes best.

- "Choose a bigger size than your normal": All I can say is that I am a women's size 6.5, sometimes size 7 fits depending on the shoe, point is that I ordered these swim shoes in size 6. When they arrived I tried them on and they fit perfectly. In the water they do stretch.

- "Hard to take out the insole": To this I don't see why other people said its difficult to remove the insoles. I used them the first day to swim and when I got out of the pool I was able to remove them easily. When they dry up, they are easy to insert again.

- "Are they comfortable?": Yes they are! I love these swim shoes for my class and even classmates now want to buy some. In the water they feel very comfortable.
on May 20, 2013
I bought these for water aerobics. They provide great traction, are light weight and stay on well. However, they do seem to run slightly large.

They worked great for the first couple weeks. Then one of the shoes insole came unglued and by the time I am finished in the pool, the insole is completely jammed into my toes (this is even caused with just regular walking outside the pool). Now to top it off, two months later the purple dye is bleeding on EVERYTHING! I have to wrap them in something to get them home after using them just to keep everything else in my bag from becoming purple, completely ruined one of my swim towels (it is now tie dye).

Needless to say, they lasted two months, now I need to buy a new pair and they will NOT be Speedo.
on December 15, 2012
I have recently returned from a cruise in which I used these shoes and loved them. I see by other people's reviews, why many gave them 5 stars. I used them to walk about 2 miles in on the pavement and then walked along the beach and then into the ocean with them. They were always comfortable, never hurt my feet, and never slipped off. I was so glad I had bought them. On my last cruise I thought it would be nice to have water shoes to walk in the ocean because the ocean floor is kind of gross and I don't enjoy stepping on rocks, algae, or shells. In these shoes, I didn't feel grossed out walking and my feet were protected as well as no problems swimming. I highly recommend these shoes and they are pretty cheap too!!
on November 18, 2014
This product was perfect for the park. It has a regular feeling sole. It let me walk on pavement without worrying too much about trash touching my toes or cutting my skin. I'm so paranoid of getting a cut and then some kind of weird infection. Fungus grows everywhere, people! I got this not really knowing what to expect. But since I was going to a water park, the combo of water and soil made me freak out. Bacteria likes to grow on that stuff. I had to get some type of shoe. These shoes exceeded my expectation. They fit well. They have a nice attractive color. They are made by Speedo, a recognizable brand I trust. I put these on and was fine the whole day. They were comfortable for me to wear. They stayed on the whole time. They were like slippers that could get wet and would dry. Great product!
on November 21, 2013
I'm using the shoes for aqua therapy and they do give me good traction for walking in the pool. I noticed that I get a little rubbing on the back of my left heel but it hasn't been enough to form a blister during the hour or so I'm in the pool. So far I've only used them twice so we shall see how they stand up to the chlorine over time.

I've been using them now for about a month, two times per week and they've been working quite well for me. I don't notice the rubbing as much any more but it may be because they have stretched a little but not so much that they loose and fall off. So far I'm pleased with them.
on July 10, 2013
I ordered this shoe specifically for a beach get away that required us to walk on the beach with rocks and such. The grip on this shoe was perfect on dry and wet areas. I ordered a size smaller after reading the reviews. The shoe fit perfectly. My daughter also wore this shoe on a cruise. It fit her as well and there was no slipping on the boat or on the beaches. She wore them in the water where there was rocks and coral, and wore them while riding horses. The insole did not slip for either one of us...but the insole is not glued down in any way. Perfect choice for what we needed it to be used for.
on February 25, 2014
I am doing water aerobics three times a week and the pool was tearing up my feet.. I've worn these 4 times now and they are working out perfectly. I even used them in the Jacuzzi and the soles did not come apart! When they are wet, they are tight to take off, but not an issue. I could run in the pool and they gave me good traction. They do not slip on the wet concrete surface in the locker and shower area. I would recommend these for keeping your feet from getting sore! I'm normally a size 9 1/2 and I got the size 9. That was a perfect fit..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question