BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 5, 2014
I have have very painful feet and all shoes bring extra pain except Berkenstock sandals and shoes. I have started a water class and found the cement floor of the pool too much to deal with, so I purchased these water shoes. Although I would not want to wear them on land for any length of time, they were surprisingly comfortable in the pool and cut down on the extra pain, significantly. The inside of the shoe is soft to the touch and, in the water, caresses my feet. The only reason for 4 star is that the zipper is not covered on the foot side. It's not a big deal but would have been even better if feet were protected completely from the zipper.
on October 7, 2012
First, about the sizing: I always wear a 7.5 size shoe. I buy shoes online all the time & have never had to return anything (I guess I just have really normal feet!). These shoes don't have half-sizes, so after reading a few reviews I chose to buy size 8. Well, they were WAY too big! There was almost an inch of extra room past my toes. So I exchanged them for a size 7. Amazon makes this process really, really easy, and the 7s fit perfectly.

So based on my experience, if you wear a half-size, order a size DOWN, not up!

The shoes are extremely comfortable. They didn't wear on any area of my foot (like how some shoes rub on the back of your heel). They're thin, so it felt like I was walking barefoot, except without the rocks and seashells hurting my feet. I was stomping on piles of seashells and it felt great :)

I also walked through about 1/4 mile of water that was about 1-2 feet deep. Sand got in the shoes, of course, but no rocks or pebbles at all. The beach was really rocky, but the shoes made it really easy and comfortable.

I'm so glad I bought these. They're absolutely perfect for the beach!
on August 3, 2014
I bought this shoe (and one like it for me) for our trip to Busch Gardens/Water Country USA. The shoes were OK in terms of protecting the feet from the hot sidewalk, but they were absolutely horrible otherwise. The shoe comes with a removable inner liner that, when walking around, would scrunch and bunch under the sole of the foot, making the shoe very uncomfortable. In addition, they caused absolutely horrible blisters. We finally ended up having to remove the inner liner, but by that time we could barely walk. By the end of the day at the water park, we detested the shoes. That night at the hotel we could barely walk, and we both ended up with blisters on our big toes and second toes and on the balls of our feet. For $25 per pair, and based on the reviews, we were really expecting a substantially better shoe. I will never buy this again and strongly recommend against anyone buying them for wearing to a water park. Maybe they're OK for a little bit of time at the beach, but clearly not for walking any distance.
on October 22, 2014
I wear a size 61/2 but my feet are wide so I can go with a 7, but after reading reviews I decided to go with the 6
and it fits well, may have to be careful pulling up zipper dont want to pinch your skin, once zipper is up no problem

now I bought these to use for my jog in the pool, so I would have cushioning on my feet, originally I bought crocs
since they said it could be immersed in water, not the crocs aqua, but just regular croc shoes, they were awfully slippery in the pool floor not on dry cement but just the pool floor, so I decided to return and get these instead,

I should have known it was still very slippery, however I am giving it five stars because, they fit very well
and I know for the beach, they will work very well and the grip will be good, I think its just that the pool floor must be slippery because of the chemicals and smooth tile floor

I dont think there are any shoes that would grip the pool floor that I swim at

these will work really well on the sand, at the beach where you dont want your feet just touching anything in the water

but for the pool it was extremely slippery, dont know if salt water pool or chlorinated pool makes a difference
the pool I use is chlorinated

remember now crocs and these grip really well out of the water, and the bottom of the beach will again be sand and rocks so it should grip well just not the pool I swim at
on February 4, 2015
I LOVE these shoes!!! I started doing water aerobics but my feet where getting beat up from the pool's floor. I got these simply because they had so many positive reviews. A few people suggested that you order one size down from what you usually wear. I did that and I’m really glad I did. I wear size 10, but ordered 9. They are very comfortable, but snug enough that they stay on your feet when you’re jumping around in the water. (Size 10 would have slipped around and not have worked as well). I also really like them because they are light enough that water doesn’t bog them down. They move with your foot. (if that makes sense.) :) (I selected 'too large' on the overall fit simply because I wouldn't have wanted to order them in my correct size) A few people mentioned that they are too slick on the bottom. That hasn't seemed to be a problem for me- they have rubber soles with ridges in them. It is a little slippery in the pool where there are blue tiles to separate the swimming lanes- but it isn't NEAR as slippery as it is bare-foot.
on January 7, 2014
I bought these shoes without reading the reviews first because the item description said the things I was hoping for in a pair of water shoes. While I was waiting for delivery, I read a few of the reviews and one had me worried about traction on a wet ceramic floor. I am having aerobic water physical therapy and the locker room where I change clothes has a wet floor sometimes. I tested these shoes on the wet ceramic floor for the possibility of sliding and it didn't happen. When I entered the pool, the shoes took the steps with ease. While I was on the underwater treadmill, the shoes had enough traction to keep me stable while at the same time, they were not catching/holding my steps as the treadmill moved. During "still" movements, my shoes were able to let go of the floor with ease so I could move freely. The shoes live up to their description, feel good on my feet, are true to size, easy to get on and off, and dry quickly. Their lite weight is definitely a plus, and will beat the standard "flip flops" any day of the week, anywhere, anytime. I haven't had them long enough to comment on their durability even though they appear to be put together quite well. I would recommend them to anyone that's looking for water shoes for water aerobics or any other kind of exercise that involves standing or movement of the feet.
on February 11, 2015
I take hydrofit classes and have had to take my shoe off to adjust the cheap padding that gets bunched up. They tend to run a bit large and wide so my normally wide foot is still struggling with them. They don't seem to grip the bottom of the pool and I find I'm slipping more than I should which takes momentum away from my exercise. I am of average weight and have size 7 feet. I thought this would be a great shoe based on the reports. I would not buy these shoes again and instead have had to get something else, which is more like a tennis shoe for hydrofit. I'm not going to return these because it's not worth it. They may work for wading around at the dog park.
on December 7, 2009
Using this shoe for a water aerobics class. Excellent for traction. Lightweight in water and very comfortable.
on April 26, 2013
This is my second pair of these shoes. My first pair got "water-logged" after a year. I immediately bought the
exact same thing. I do water aerobics 3 days a week. These shoes are perfect. They give your foot support when running up and down in the water. They fit true to size, not too wide or narrow. The zipper works well. I have a high instep and have trouble with shoes that come up too high. These shoes are comfortable and don't rub anywhere on my foot. People said they slipped on wet tile in the review for my first pair. Mine did so for about a week and were fine. This pair has good traction on the tile from the beginning. They have a little loop on the back for hanging dry.
on February 28, 2014
Many vacations ago I came to understand that watershoes are critical accessories that help you do things your feet alone cannot. Walking over algae covered rocks anyone? Anyway, my former pair was getting a tad brittle, so I needed an upgrade. I choose this particular speedo pair because they had a zipper. The zipper is a godsend for removing the watershoes, really. My previous zipperless watershoes were super tight around the foot opening (because they need to stay on while swimming!), but when prying my foot out the inner sole liner would rip out or bunch up every blessed time. So annoying! The beauty of these little babies is that they zip on tight and then unzip for eazy foot removal. No wrenching and twisting your wet gross foot out and progressively destroying your shoe in the process. I've had many a pair of water shoe in my day (thanks mom!) but I do believe these might just be my favorite. The material is soft, breathable, and super comfy. The bottoms are very, very flexible with excellent tred. They are light and almost unnoticable on your feet in water, and plenty comfortable for walking on land. I wear size 7 Adidas and Merrell religiously, and these fit perfectly in a 7. I got compliments on the sweet blue trim, especially when my best friend showed up to our trip with the same shoes in pure black. ;) For both of us, this shoe withstood hot springs and a mudbath, ocean snorkeling, pool diving, and a bit of hiking comfortably. Highly recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.