Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Speedy Sharp Carbide Knife Sharpener - Made in the USA
- Sharpens any type of blade, straight edge, serrated knives, scissors, garden tools,fish hooks etc
- Life time warranty - NEVER WEARS OUT. The sharpening possibilities are endless
- Fits in your pocket, hunting pack, tackle box, kitchen drawer lightweight & portable
- Made of MICRO 100 SUPER CARBIDE
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Corona Sharpening Tool, Garden Tool Blade Sharpener, AC 8300
Speedy Sharp Carbide Knife Sharpener - (2) PACK-
Micro 100 KS-1 Speedy Sharp Knife Sharpener
AccuSharp 006C GardenSharp Tool Sharpener
Zenport KS06 6-in-1 Multi-Sharpener for Pruners/Scissors and Knives, 8-Inches Long
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FRIENDLY BROS.||Amazon.com||FRIENDLY BROS.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Orange||Silver||Orange||Orange & Stainless Steel||White||orange|
Speedy Sharp Knife sharpener is the most universal sharpener ever made. It is fast, durable, compact, fits in your pocket, tackle box, or hunting pack, kitchen drawer, craft table drawer, gardening tool bag or sheath with your pruners.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received my Speedy Sharp earlier this week and used it yesterday to sharpen the dull knife blade on my Swiss Army Knife. Today, I used the knife to cut a piece of cord. The knife cut through the cord immediately, much faster than expected, and sliced cleanly into the middle finger of my left hand. I had to get my wife to rush me to urgent care for three stitches.
Thanks a lot, Speedy Sharp!
• My neighbour and I tested the Speedy Sharp on some extremely dull knives that couldn't even saw through tomatoes anymore. This tool (used by itself as per the instructions on the package) brought a cutting edge back to those knives. It is functional and it works very quickly but it will also shave your knives down significantly and give them a cruder, less enduring edge than regular sharpening stones would.
• If you choose to use this, I recommend using a light touch (don't bear down heavily on the knife's edge with this tool).
• Be wary of using this on knives that have even small chips or dings in the blade; I also tested the Speedy Sharp on a set of old knives that had minutely chipped cutting edges and it immediately and predictably deepened and worsened the existing irregularities.
• I could mostly see using this on extremely dull and extremely cheap knives or blades that I don't particularly care about preserving long term. This could also be good for odd-shaped edges like lawnmower blades --- but even then a sharpening puck would probably be preferable if you hope to maintain those blades over the long haul.
• This is not made for regular, routine touch-ups; if you're looking for a compact tool that will help you quickly touch up your dull knives without having to bust out a full set of sharpening stones, I recommend the DMD Mini Double Sided Pocket Diamond Ceramic Whetstone Knife Sharpener Abrasive Tools .
(I ordered orange but black arrived instead; I decided to keep it in this colour anyway since I'm not taking this into the woods with me and I'm not worried about dropping and losing it in leaf fall).
As the instructions say "Slide sharpener from handle to point" and you do this in a relatively gentle way. You absolutely do not force it. A small amount of pressure "not force" and it will slide over the blade. I did notice on some swipes a little sticking, but I feel that may be due to my inexperience. Once I did a little more use with it, the sticking problem is slowly going away. And, I sharpened those scissors and those knives messed-up from that shark thing, and now they work surprisingly well. Good Luck!