|Band Material Type||Silicone|
|Watch Movement||Japanese Quartz|
|Band Color||Light Pink|
About this item
- EASY-TO-READ Dial that Lights up with the Push of a Button
- PERFECT FOR NURSES: Reliable 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement Featuring a White Dial with 12 & 24 Hour Markers, Luminous Hour & Minute Hands that Glow in the Dark and a Highly Visible Red Second Hand that Makes Taking Accurate Pulse Readings a Breeze
- DURABILITY & COMFORT: Easy to Clean Super Soft 100% Silicone Band, Stainless Steel Case and Water Resistant Up To 50M(160ft) Rated for Hand Washing, Showering and Swimming
- MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS: Available in a Variety of Scrub Matching Silicone Band Colors - Pink, Light Pink, Black, White, Teal, Blue and Navy Blue
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are sure that you are going to love your new Speidel Scrub Glow Watch, but if for some reason you are not satisfied within 30 days of purchase, we will send you your choice of a 100% refund or replacement. Additionally, you will also receive our 2 year manufacturer's warranty. Please feel free to contact us with any issues that you may have and we will make it right.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fashion meets function with Speidel's new Scrub Glow Watch. Specifically designed for the medical professional who needs a simple, durable, easy to read light up watch with scrub matching, super soft and easy to clean silicone bands.
- Designed for medical professionals including nurses, doctors, nursing students, surgeons, EMT Workers and more
- 38mm Stainless Steel Case (only 9.2mm thick)
- Water Resistant Up To 50M(160ft) Rated for Hand Washing, Showering and Swimming
- 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement
- Easy to read white light up dial with 12 & 24 hour markers
- Luminous Hour & Minute Hands that Glow in the Dark
- Easy to clean 100% Silicone band
- Available in a Variety of Scrub Matching Silicone Band Colors - Pink, Light Pink, Black, White, Teal, Blue and Navy Blue
- Highly visible red second hand makes taking accurate pulse reading extremely easy
- Fits a wide range of wrist sizes from 6.7”(169mm) to 8.3”(210mm)
- Engravable stainless steel case cover
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.2 x 2.6 x 1.9 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Batteries : 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 15, 2018
- Manufacturer : Speidel
- ASIN : B07JGC88SV
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Speidel|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.2 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Band Color||Light Pink|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
Compare with similar items
Speidel Original Scrub Watch - Medical Scrub Colors, Easy Read Dial, Second Hand, Water Resistant
Timex Women's Easy Reader Leather Strap 30mm Watch
Timex Women's Weekender 31mm Watch
|Sold By||speidel||speidel||Famous Brand Watches||Amazon.com|
|Band Color||Light Pink||Pink||Blue||Blue|
|Band Material Type||Silicone||Silicone||Leather||Fabric|
|Band Width||18.00 millimeters||18.00 millimeters||14 millimeters||16 millimeters|
|Case Diameter||38.0 millimeters||38.00 millimeters||30 millimeters||31 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Stainless Steel||—||Brass||Brass|
|Case Thickness||9.2 millimeters||—||8 millimeters||8 millimeters|
|Watch Movement||Japanese Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Quartz||Quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||50.0 meters||30.0 meters||30 meters||30 meters|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The luminous hands are touted as a feature on this model. It should be noted that only half of the length of the hands are luminous. Since this watch is targeted towards the medical field, I think it would be much nicer if the full length of the hands would glow. Luminous hour markers would also be nice although with the seconds markings, it could make the dial more crowded. As with all watches with luminous hands and/or markers, you will need to expose the dial to bright light for a few seconds in order for the hands to glow in the dark.
I assume the biggest reason why many people chose this particular model is for the light up dial. This feature is similar to the Timex Indiglo, where a push of the button would light up the dial for about three seconds. For someone like myself, that is sufficient to see the time in the dark but I understand the comments by medical professionals who state a few seconds is certainly not long enough to perform any kind of medical task. It would be nice if there was an option to keep the watch lighted for a longer period of time, then manually shut if off when needed. Of course, this would eat up more battery life but the user should be aware of that anyway.
In conclusion, for my own needs it serves my purpose as a non-technological watch for casual use. I looked at cheaper Timex Easy Reader models with similar features, but came back to this watch because of the red/black color combination on the dial for easy readability. I deducted a star because the watch is overpriced, but I hope that the battery will last a couple of years and the long-term reliability will be able to justify the premium cost. Only time will tell.
After 6 months it displays the time accurate to the exact second that is shown on my phone’s clock as well. So it keeps time very well. I have showered with it, taken it swimming, and went skydiving with it on, so the water/air tightness is also proven. It has also been bumped on a lot of corners and dropped, and it keeps ticking.
I had originally bought the version without the backlight, but the glow in the dark hands did not suffice for night shifts. I’m glad I switched to the backlight. It does flicker a bit, but it may be time for a new battery.
It is very comfortable to wear. The loop that holds the end of the band in place sometimes slips off throughout the day, but it’s easily slid back on. The face is very easy to read, and I love that the second hand is read, for counting vital signs or IV pushes.
I would highly recommend this Speidel watch for its durability and functional watch face.