- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent 48 hours after purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Members get 20% off list price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS macro management (Strategy, conquering, manage large groups of units) and Top-Down RPG micromanagement (skills and equipment of your party of heroes)
- Create & Customize: assemble your party of heroes and choose between numerous combinations of different skill builds, then complement them with thousands of equipment combinations
- Strengthen and command your army: Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Play strategically, taking advantage of terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting, etc.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and sophisticated story, leading up to the world-changing convocation ritual. Explore the rich world of Eon, discover intrigues, secrets and lots of loot for your heroes
- Extensive Single- and Multiplayer Options: Play through the 30+ hour campaign solo or cooperatively, or engage in versus battles online
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
SpellForce 3 - PC
It is the year 518, before the Convocation. The rebellion of the four royal houses against the crown of Nortander instigated by a renegade mage has been quashed by the Queen with the help of a loyal house, but it was a Pyrrhic victory; the war has devastated the country and public order has broken down in many regions, where the law of the strongest now reigns. As if that wasn’t enough, the Queen was seriously injured in the last battle of the war and has been lying in a coma ever since, so the supreme commander of the royal forces is now in charge of affairs of state either until she awakens or dies, in which case her niece will step up as her successor. The Lord Marshal rules with an iron fist in his attempt to restore stability to the country and has, among other things, used magic, which is prohibited in Nortander unless under exceptional circumstances.
But there is a glimmer of light in these dark times. There are growing signs that Aonir, the Godfather, has returned to Eo. Increasing numbers of people are looking to Aonir as the only God, and pray he will lead Nortander to another golden age.
Although your father was one of the rebel mages, as a member of the royal army you have remained loyal to the Queen. Will you uphold your responsibilities toward Nortander?
Explore the world!
Eo is full of secrets just waiting to be discovered. Explore the world and find powerful weapons and armour from bygone ages for your heroes, or immerse yourself in the bustling cities and forge all sorts of relationships with the inhabitants.
Plunge headlong into battle!
Your heroes are of course formidable fighters, so get stuck in to combat with cutthroats and all manner of more dangerous and mystical beings. Harness your heroes’ strengths and use their powerful abilities from seven different skill trees to defeat your enemies.
Upgrade your group of heroes in any way you want!
Use the experience points you have collected on your adventures to increase the power of your heroes. Learn new abilities with each level up and make the most terrifying enemies tremble when confronted with your might!
Lead your armies into battle!
Even the most powerful group of heroes will benefit from an extra army to back them up. Lead your soldiers directly into battle and use your abilities to help your troops during combat.
Your journey through Eo, the world of SpellForce 3, will require you to build bases in the most bizarre and unexpected places. Find a suitable site and build your HQ, from which you can conduct any further expansion. Use this first sector to lay the foundations for your economic power.
Capture new regions!
Your starting area does not have enough accommodation for workers to promote the economic growth you need to raise a mighty army. Use your heroes and conquer new sectors to develop them and boost your economy even further.
Research new technologies!
Use your recently acquired regions and the resources gained from them to research new technologies, allowing you to both increase raw material production and to recruit stronger and better units.
Be the leader on the field!
An army is held together by its leaders. Lead your troops with your heroes at the front and use their powerful abilities to turn the tide of the battle in your favour!
Spell Force is deeply rooted in the amalgamation of the real-time strategy (RTS) and the roleplaying game (RPG) genre. In Spell Force 3, players are taken back to the roots of the Spell Force saga and experience war-torn times in the world of Eon, leading up to a cataclysmic event after which the first two parts of the Spell Force series take place. Command your troops, level/gear/skill up your party of heroes, strengthen your armed forces, conquer pivotal zones to expand your sovereign territory, and experience the world-changing events that will lead up to the convocation ritual at close quarters.