|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather and Faux Fur
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Deep Heel Cupping for support
- Orthotic grade arch support
- Metatarsal Dome to alleviate forefoot pressure
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The supreme slide features an all-suede upper and synthetic shearling lining. The lightweight eva outsole and contoured total support footbed provides an unmatched level of comfort and support.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076CSBZPX
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 21, 2014
- #19119 in Men's Shops
- Average Customer Review:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They have a lining of a soft like fur, which the first few days he wore them, would be on his socks/feet after wearing them. But that is subsiding the more he wears them. He said it's worth the little extra fuzz anyway! Lol.
They are wonderfully comfortable, extremely attractive, and WELL worth the money!!
They were really quite comfortable, and I did enjoy them, but I think their price is not reflective of the quality one would expect.
Also, for me they are just too warm for extended wear. I'm not deducting stars for this because for some people, that's a great thing. But for me, after about 15 minutes, I want to take them off and get my feet some air!