Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.44 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Spender's Guide to Debt-Free Living: How a Spending Fast Helped Me Get from Broke to Badass in Record Time Paperback – Illustrated, April 26, 2016
|New from||Used from|
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“After accumulating over $23,000 in debt,…Jones…commits to a yearlong “spending fast”…Following 15 months of extreme thrift…she successfully regains financial freedom… Through a light, youthful tone and nontechnical language, this book offers a back-to-basics guide for those in need of debt-relief strategies.” (Library Journal)
From the Back Cover
An inveterate spender, Anna Newell Jones was desperate to end the cycle of overspending, debt, and shame. On a whim, Anna decided to go on a Spending Fast—an idea she’d heard in passing but knew little about. Creating her own method to pay down her debt, she learned what worked and what didn’t and wrote about it on her blog, AndThenWeSaved.com. Amazingly, Anna was able to eliminate all $23,605.10 of her debt in a mere fifteen months—while making only $33,000 a year! Anna’s journey has inspired people and shown them that they too can change the way they deal with their own money woes. The Spender’s Guide to Debt-Free Living takes readers through a detailed step-by-step plan for their own Spending Fasts, including:
- Creating a personalized Get Out of Debt Pledge. • Mastering Needs-Only spending.
- Finding additional income sources and generating side gigs.
- Learning techniques to handle difficult categories such as clothes, groceries, and social situations.
- Dealing with slip-ups and recommitting to debt reduction.
- Reintegrating spending into your life once you’re out of debt—so that you stay out of debt.
Filled with do-it-yourself ideas, insight from experts, and tons of motivational tips and real-life practical advice, The Spender’s Guide to Debt-Free Living proves that you don’t have to win the lottery or land a high-paying new job to change your life.
- Item Weight : 14.3 ounces
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0062367188
- ISBN-13 : 978-0062367181
- Product Dimensions : 7.38 x 0.53 x 9.13 inches
- Publisher : William Morrow Paperbacks; Illustrated Edition (April 26, 2016)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #181,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: