BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 13, 2015
Classic Top-sider styling in an unusual but understated color combination. The burnishing is very subtle, so don't worry about the shoe being either worn looking or too shiny. If the description hadn't pointed out the burnishing, honestly I wouldn't have realized it was a "feature." A nice fun plus was the tartan plaid lining -- cool-looking and comfortable.
on June 12, 2014
PERFECT! Was looking for a birthday gift for my son, he's a hard buy now that he's gotten older. I noticed his old boat shoes were definitely worse for the wear so tried these. Usually he buys the dark brown but I bought this color instead and WOW does he LOVE them. The leather is very supple and Sperry still does a knockout job on quality.
on September 22, 2015
I originally ordered a more upscale style, but I found I was actually looking for something cooler and a bit deconstructed for summer wear. Probably not the most durable shoe out there, but they are the classic. The color I got was a bit lighter than I thought it was going to be, but it is fine for summer use.
on July 16, 2014
Perfectly packaged for shipment, these shoes look just as advertised. True fit, comfortable, soft leather, and great look.
on December 16, 2015
I have a slightly wider foot. I purchased my size. While the length of the the Sperry boat shoes was fine, the width made my feet feel like they were in a vice. My feet hurt for 1-2 days after wearing these. Quality shoe but horrible fit.
on September 1, 2015
those shoes are fit and very comfortable to wear. I love the soft leather, however, i do feel sore under my feet while walking, i think it is because the shoes don't have any kind of padding support for the insole (I usually wear Nike shoes to walk).
on September 17, 2015
Well made product, a little disappointed they are made in Indonesia. Beware although they are very comfortable, I bought a size larger than my foot is and they were still small. I would recommend a size and a half larger then you need.
on November 12, 2014
This shoe is not that well manufactured for what it cost. One shoe squishes when the heel hits the ground. The sole is not well connected to the rest of the shoe. The tongues in both are so floppy and loose that you have to insert a finger or a shoe horn when putting them on. Sperry has slipped.
on May 19, 2014
I wear this shoe with no sock at my regular size. Fits perfectly. Snug but not too tight due to the supple nature of the material. It does not feel like it will slip off my foot. The strings are a little hard but they should soften with time. Glad I bought this shoe.
on September 4, 2016
My husband says the shoes are comfy and feel great. He says he loves them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.