|Fits as expected||
Sperry Top-Sider Men's Authentic Original One-Eye Boat Shoe
|Price:||$61.62 - $126.79 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Boat shoe with moc-toe stitching featuring 360-degree lacing system with rustproof eyelets
- Breathable leather lining
- Non-marking traction outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L15QFOI
- Item model number: A/O 1-Eye
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Wearing the Shoes
As with all Sperry's I have owned, they do take some time to be "broken in". This process is short, about a week or two, and afterwards the shoes are among the most comfortable I have ever worn. Having worn this pair nearly every day for the past 7-8 months, I can say with confidence that they are extremely comfortable and conform to the shape of your foot very well. As far as shoes go, they are perfect for any regular day-to-day activities you will be doing.
The appearance of these shoes is also something that has been done very well. They are great for wearing casually, such as in jeans and a t-shirt, yet they also look great with a button-down and khakis. The versatility of this pair of shoes is something that I appreciated over my previous pairs, brown leather being a great neutral color to go with any outfit.
Overall I was extremely satisfied with this pair of shoes. Although I received the shoes as a gift, I would not hesitate to buy them for myself in the future. The fit of the shoes is phenomenal and will conform to your feet perfectly, and the appearance is great for almost all occasions. I would recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a pair of shoes to last a long time that will work in almost all situations.
They are definitely a casual shoe for hanging out. They are comfortable for walks, but if I'm going to be walking more than about 5 miles, I'd probably choose a shoe with more arch support.
The color on these is also nice. It said "dark grey" but is more of a grey-brown which goes with jeans or khakis (pants or shorts).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like most Sperry's, they run a half size smaller than my usual size. Came in the other day and they broke in quickly. Look just like the picture, I love them.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The soles broke within 3 months. Vey disappointed with the workmanship.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Have been wearing Top-Siders for 40 years. These are just as well made and comfortable as my first pair.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer