|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $500.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Vulcanized Construction for a Secure Bond Between Upper and Outsole
- Genuine Hand-Sewn Tru-Moc Construction for Durable Comfort
- 360° Lacing SystemTM with Rust Proof Eyelets for a Secure Fit
- Non-Marking, Rubber Outsole with Razor Cut Wave-SipingTM for Ultimate Dry / Wet Traction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Leather boat shoe
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0159TF7KE
- Item model number: Bahama 2 Eye Boat Shoe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I compared this to my previous pair and found the current version was made in Mexico and the previous pair was made in China. Normally I would think this is an upgrade but not in this case.
In my previous pair the cord was thinner and softer and the padding material under the tongue was stitched in to provide a smooth transition. The overall impression of the new shoe is that it has several pressure points whereas the previous versions were always smooth and comfortable. It is not a matter of being broken in – it is now just a cheap shoe.
He loves the design and how they fit as expected.
However, he has been having so many blisters on his feet and he can't wear them too long :(
He tried wearing socks or putting duck tape/ bandages but he still gets blisters which is too bad.
Since this pair was a gift, he tries to wear them all the time and to get more comfortable with them but it has been a week and he still doesn't feel comfortable in them. At least they look nice.....!
These are great. They look way better in real life than the pictures. In fact, the other day it got real warm out and I decided to wear these just to go out for breakfast. I will actually wear these for other things than sailing!
Becasue they are Sperry, I know the soles are good for sticking to the topsides of sail boats even when covered with salt water. I have not tested that, but I trust in the brand name.
I wear an 11.5 and these fit right for me. I hope they do for you too!
It is too bad. The shoes look great, they look like they are well made and they have GREAT traction on the soles. I so want to be able to wear these shoes. But alas, they feel like torture devices.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took two days to break in. Chafed against small toe at first. Fine by third day. I said 'fit as expected' I expect sperrys to be a little loose. They are. Super comfy.Published 3 days ago by Stephen
Sperry Topsiders offer quality, comfort and traditional good looks in boat shoes. Thanks for keeping little blue pin stripe down side of white-canvas Topsiders. It's a classic!Published 4 days ago by C. J. Martin
Purchased as a gift for my teenage son. He has since requested additional pairs in other colors.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer