Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Lightweight, breathable canvas uppers for incredible comfort
- Vulcanized construction with secure bonding between uppers and outsoles
- Hand-sewn construction to ensure longevity of wear
- Molded Wave-Sipping delivers ultimate wet/dry traction with non-marking rubber outsoles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
People who seek everyday adventure need reliable shoes that offer all-day comfort and support – wherever the journey may lead. Our men's Wahoo CVO Sneaker offers casually cool style you can dress up or down to suit any on-the-go escapade, from long days on deck to long nights on the town. Choose between five cool and neutral color options, which come ready-to-wear with a subtly faded design that will only improve with time and use. Lightweight uppers combine elements of style and functionality with premium, breathable canvas materials and strong, intricate stitching. Vulcanized, hand-sewn construction provides maximum durability that can stand up to continued wear and tear from all your spontaneous sojourns. Of course, these quality men's canvas sneakers are designed with our patented Sperry Wave-Siping™ technology for reliable wet or dry traction on any surface. Follow your intrepid spirit without hesitation by slipping on these go-anywhere, do-anything men's canvas sneakers from Sperry.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BNGR76O
- Item model number: WAHOO CVO
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 24, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
268 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first, these were fine shoes and they look great but they wear out extremely fast for the price. They offer very little support and literally, wearing them for long walks injured my feet over time.
If you're going to get these for your boat and wear them once and a while, go for it. From my experience, these are not everyday shoes.
The liner in the sole does seem to produce a slight squeak when making certain movements.