|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $179.25 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Leather boat shoe featuring moccasin-stitched toe, rust-resistant eyelets, and slotted collar
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup
- Non-marking outsole with wet/dry traction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The authentic original boat shoe. Since 1935 the authentic original has been a staple for those with a passion for the sea.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018PEMRXA
- Item model number: Authentic 2-Eye Boat Shoe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 1, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I can't recommend these shoes enough - they're comfortable, look great, and well made. My only disclaimer is that the minimal cushioning can result in some sore feet if you spend the entire day walking (i.e. while traveling). And ironically, for "boat shoes", wet traction on anything but a roughened surface is pretty poor.
The blood isn't even the reason I'm giving these guys four-stars instead of five. The trouble is that the insole of the shoe (it's a dark/medium blue) stained my white socks. I'm sure this is 100% similar to what happens with new denim jeans. Sperry TS should find a way to wear out the insole before putting it in the shoe. Beyond that, this is a great sperry. It's pure white (don't get the 'Ice,' if you want 'White.' Get 'White')