|Price:||$45.01 - $199.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Leather boat shoe featuring moccasin-stitched toe, rust-resistant eyelets, and slotted collar
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup
- Non-marking outsole with wet/dry traction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The authentic original boat shoe. Since 1935 the authentic original has been a staple for those with a passion for the sea.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018PEMRXA
- Item model number: Authentic 2-Eye Boat Shoe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 1, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I took them on a boat of all things, and after a couple of days sailing, not even getting completely wet they started to deteriorate even more. The leather became completely discolored and the insoles are all curled up.
After this I emailed Sperry to let them know about the issues with the shoes. I got a fast response saying they would take them in and if they were defective replace them. I responded only to have them ignore me. I tried responding again and got the same email making me think that this is an automated response and not something they intend to follow through on.
After owning my previous pair for almost 2 years and having them held up amazingly well I was thoroughly disappointed in what Sperry is willing to sell with their logo on it these days. Stay away from these shoes, they are not worth the money anymore.
These are either wellmade knockoffs, or Sperry sometimes places the new diamond logo on the back of the shoe as well as the side - which is what I got when my shoes arrived.
On Sperry's website, you see that the logo on the back of the shoe is the classic ship in a square logo, even when the new diamond logo is placed on the side. (See attached photos from Sperry.com)
So, the shoes I got with the new diamond logo on the side AND back of the shoe (see photo) may be counterfeit. Next time, I'll spend $13 extra and buy directly from Sperry to ensure authenticity.
That said, the construction is quality like all my other Sperry's.